The Demand and Supply Management (DSM) team is responsible for ensuring every Company athlete is able to access the product they want when they want it. DSM is revolutionizing how planning is done across Company by ensuring Consumer Demand is Company Demand. Come join us!
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We are hiring a Business Success Director within Demand & Supply Management (DSM)! This role will lead the team responsible for the successful implementation and adoption of Company ‘s Merchandise Financial Planning and Assortment Planning solutions, own Global business process improvement and drive product metric measurement.
We ‘d like to see candidates that have demonstrated experience leading teams through sophisticated business process mapping and defining clear plans to drive user adoption of new products, who have worked on the delivery of large digital transformation programs. We ‘re looking for someone with a strong understanding of technology and analytics, using both quantitative and qualitative research to drive decision making. As a leader, you are thoughtful, aspirational, and adept at motivating teams through ambiguous situations to successful outcomes.
Our Business Success Director will be comfortable working with leaders and teams across multiple geographies and balancing priorities. This person should have outstanding communication and influencing skills, that allow them to work with technical and non-technical teams, translating sophisticated problems into clear solutions.
WHAT YOU WILL WORK ON
If this is you, you ‘ll be leading the end to end business process mapping, implementation and improvement for all merchandise financial and assortment planning.
You will develop the strategy for how to engage with business partners and end users to reduce frictions in the planning process, while unlocking value for users. You will partner closely with Change Management and Product Management leaders on stakeholder governance while maintaining the Geo and Global business team ‘s visibility to solution and process implementation.
You will also be accountable for monitoring and reporting on value measurement and critical metrics across all Merchandise Financial Planning and Assortment Planning products. This role also entails identifying adoption challenges and barriers, across applications, process and analytics, and developing remediation plans.
WHO YOU WILL WORK WITH
In this role, you will help lead a group of Business Success Managers and be responsible functional excellence and development across the team.
While working within in the Company DSM function, you’ll partner closely with Company Direct, Product and Merchandising, Commercial Analytics, and Technology teams to deliver solutions that tackle critical business problems as Company accelerates its Consumer Direct strategies.
WHAT YOU BRING
- Minimum of 8 years proven track record in customer success, management consulting or retail planning leadership
- BA/BS degree required, MBA preferred
- In depth knowledge of Merchandise Planning, Direct-To-Consumer Retail, Digital Retail and Demand Planning
- Predictive analytics and demand forecasting expertise
- Experience of leading and developing teams
- Experience of business process mapping, process improvement or Lean methods
- Strong project management skills and ability to present work to executive partners
- Outstanding written/oral, organizational, analytical abilities, and attention to detail
- Clear, concise and persuasive communication style that compels to action
- Highly developed influencing skills, with experience engaging diverse set of cross-functional partners
- Ability to provide clear direction, set measurable goals and give insight on industry trends
- Comprehensive understanding of the market landscape, both through a technology and competitor lens
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?09KdbbZOjuYkjfCkRCsxCAv