As Company’s Chief Operating Officer (COO) you will define the value proposition for our clients and oversee the long-term vision and growth strategies of the operations that meets our client’s needs. While always putting the client first, you will lead the operations teams to a standard of excellence and enhance customer engagement. The COO is a progressive and adept thinker with a deep end-to-end understanding of eCommerce, operations, logistics, and technology transformation occurring in the space. The COO role is a key member of the Executive Leadership team and will sit on the North America Executive Committee, reporting to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO).
- In conjunction with the CEO, develop the accelerated enterprise growth plans, with specific responsibility for service delivery to our clients through operational excellence.
- With full P&L accountability for all service lines, set comprehensive goals for performance and growth, and steer company strategies to meet metrics.
- Maintain accountability for client satisfaction and serve as the Executive sponsor for all existing clients while supporting the Sales team with prospective clients.
- Direct the product roadmap for all services and prioritize initiatives with engineering for delivery.
- Create unity and collaboration among all Company business lines providing for one seamless experience to our clients.
- Manage resource allocation and budget planning for all service lines and Operational Excellence teams.
- Build a best-in-class operations teams by recruiting, retaining and developing talent at all levels.
- Provide proactive leadership, motivating employees, and function as an effective advocate for our clients and our people.
- Uphold an operational mindset, committed to supporting a team-oriented, high-performance culture that emphasizes people development, and high-quality productivity standards.
- 15+ years experience in a Senior Management role all of which has been gained from the logistics, transport or supply chain industry
- Experience working at an e-commerce retailer is a plus
- Previous accountability for multiple P&L organizations
- Proven track record of creating and maintaining client relationships with Executive partners
- Skilled in organizational development, personnel management, budget / resource development and strategic planning
- Demonstrated resourcefulness in setting priorities and guiding investment in people and systems
- Strong business and commercial acumen with experience in managing a P&L
- Strong communication and relationship building skills with the ability to influence and deliver through others
- Proven ability to work in an international, multi-cultural environment with strong presentation, facilitation skills and excellent organizational and time management skill
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?rFkB3DfdBJotPY%2ft9k9woQu