The Chief Revenue Officer (CRO) will be an experienced healthcare/technology executive with a track record of leadership roles in high-growth companies. This person will possess a demonstrated ability to set and lead enterprise revenue, commercial and selling strategy, while also working cross-functionally to drive the growth agenda. The Chief Revenue Officer will work the Line of Business Presidents on identifying commercial opportunities and working to execute the commercial sales and related functional engagements in the market for those specific offerings. A deep understanding of commercial strategy, sales and selling systems, sales operations, customer success, channel programs, business development, and client success is critical. The CRO will be capable of managing the commercial plan, leading and building a commercial organization, and scaling the business during periods of rapid growth. The CRO will be an excellent manager: able to track, retain, and effectively develop top talent and, have a broad network and strong market understanding in a range of life sciences and the overall healthcare industry. This position will report to our Chief Operating Officer.
- Work with the Line of Business President(s) and Central teams to develop a commercial selling strategy and system for a range of products and services.
- Design and build a global commercial selling system and team.
- Determine and achieve booking and revenue goals. Plan, develop, and implement effective sales strategies and policies.
- Recruit, develop, manage, retain and scale the commercial selling team.
- Gather intelligence of market, regulatory conditions, and competitive environment.
- Implement and manage rigorous sales and strategic account management operations.
- Represent the company’s products to clients, partners and other relevant third parties, including presentations and demonstrations of capabilities and solutions, PR activities, etc.
- Partner directly with C-level executives to design, build and manage the selling structures relating to revenue, deal, finance and other capabilities.
- Serve as a key member of the Senior Leadership Team (SLT) contributing to broader company strategy, vision, culture, and mission.
- Evangelize and build demand for Company and Joint Ventures.
- Lead sales of new clients and management of existing clients.
- Drive operational excellence at every stage of the funnel.
- 15+ years of healthcare technology experience across several industry segments or equivalent experience.
- Proven record of substantial scaling of business.
- An extensive network of relationships across the life sciences and healthcare industry.
- Experience taking new products to market.
- Distinguished track record of leading go-to-market activities related to the commercial and selling system range of activities.
- Good understanding of the current and future direction of the life science and overall healthcare landscape.
- Extensive understanding of healthcare market dynamics, including the pain points and unmet needs of customers.
- Strategic thinker and doer, with ability to lead the organization and take on challenges as the role grows.
- Mission-driven individual who is passionate about enabling value based care; fits in with Company’s highly collaborative, analytical, quantitative and motivated culture.
- A bachelor’s degree required. MBA, or related master’s level degree is strongly preferred.
- Open to significant travel.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?RGmwf82kk8MaAdsVsRrpKwb