Our Personal Lines department is seeking a Vice President/COO to join our division.
The Vice President, Operations Strategy, will report to the President of Personal Lines and will be responsible for the development and deployment of operations transformation initiatives which include process improvement, operational design, analytics, and technology changes. These initiatives are focused on customer experience and data advancements. The leader will be invested in the overall growth and sustainability of the Personal Lines business. In this role, the Operations leader will partner with key stakeholders to develop strategic initiatives that will drive investments within operations and ensure alignment with our independent agent strategy. This leader is expected to work on a high performing team, characterized by our CARE values balanced with achievement, commitment to winning, and innovation. The Vice President, Operations is an active member of the Personal Lines Executive Leadership Team.
- Drives accountability and performance at all sites and levels of the organization.
- Prioritize opportunities and align resources to execute on solutions that enhance customer service and employee engagement.
- Drive for internal efficiency and effectiveness, improve work product quality and ensure attainment of business plan for growth and profit.
- Leverage staffing models to stay ahead of hiring needs and ensure service levels and customer service goals are met.
- Accountable for country wide performance
- Builds collaborative working relationships with internal and external customers to accomplish organizational goals.
- Drives organizational plans to deliver on company objectives and strategic initiatives.
- Identify key issues/dependencies and communicate to the proper audience in an appropriate and timely manner.
- Act as an expert resource for direct reports, other teams, business units and leadership.
- Responsible to monitor volume and business plans, leverage staffing models and make timely staffing recommendations and evolve our sourcing/recruiting to identify successful candidates.
- Manages organization operations by directing and coordinating activities consistent with established goals, objectives, plans and policies aligned with the business.
- Responsible to pipeline and develop organizational talent and to identify and provide developmental opportunities through coaching and mentoring.
- Authorize opportunities for technical and industry training as part of a personal and professional development program.
- Utilizes technology and talent management to increase efficiency and scalability to support corporate growth and service initiatives.
Key Measures of Success (should align with goals):
- Manages overall operations by effectively and creatively utilizing all resources (people, process & technology).
- The needs of customers and employees are met in proactive fashion through uncovering problems/opportunities, seeking out/analyzing information, getting to root causes and proposing solutions.
- Executes plans, projects and initiatives in such a way that customer, agent and employee experiences are improved in a meaningful way.
- Successfully hires and develops the right people to deliver exceptional quality and consistent service.
- Demonstrates CARE leadership capabilities – collaboration, accountability, respect and empowerment.
Required Skills & Experience and Competencies:
- 10+ years of insurance experience, with at least 5 years in increasingly responsible leadership roles.
- Advanced degree preferred.
- Possess strong business and financial acumen .
- Serves as a role model in building effective relationships through collaboration, influence and partnership.
- Excellent communicator; communicates frequently in a clear, concise manner – adjusting approach appropriately to the audience.
- An exceptional senior level leader and influencer enterprise-wide across a highly matrixed organization.
- Demonstrated track record of leading high-performance teams toward the successful attainment of challenging goals in support of personal lines and the corporate business strategy.
- Able to work in an extremely fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- Strategic and insightful in their thinking, with good judgment and an intuitive sense of where to look for opportunities to support the business.
- Decisive and appropriately resolute, but open-minded.
- An innovative and entrepreneurial thinker.
- Able to trade-off the risks and rewards in a particular situation while also considering the big picture of company-wide impact, industry trends, and strategic implications.
- A skilled team builder who is able to attract, develop and retain the very best talent.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?wgEESL%2b1n1tbp5UQFWgoegj