The Chief Operating Officer will develop and maintain control of all business operations while helping guide employees to reach their full potential through support and mentorship:
- Partner with the CEO to develop and execute business strategies, plans, and procedures.
- Ensure operations are functioning at high levels and meeting or exceeding plans.
- Ensure the company operations and ‘performance culture ‘ comply with approved financial, business, and risk management objectives as well as applicable legal and regulatory requirements.
- Develop comprehensive goals for performance and growth strategies.
- Establish and define key performance metrics (KPIs) to monitor and assess customer satisfaction and quality ratings, and then hold the team accountable for these measures.
- Oversee daily operations and adjust as necessary Identify areas or opportunities for capital improvements across the organization, including opportunities to improve revenue, increase margin, reduce cost, and increase profitability throughout the organization all while improving efficiency.
- Drive innovation and cooperation between business units to assure maximum leverage of current infrastructure, core competencies and experience.
- Ensure optimal use of IT and communication technology to safeguard data integrity, reporting and efficient workflow.
- Attract, retain, and develop a high-performing team as the company grows. Cultivate and manage healthy relationships with strategic partners, customers and vendors.
- Ensure existing, as well as new programs and initiatives, are in line with their core values.
Above all, you are an effective problem solver who is committed to excellence and integrity. Energy and enthusiasm are essential. You should reflect the following traits:
- Possess personal qualities of integrity, credibility, and are EGO neutral.
- Confident, articulate and assured communicator.
- Strong servant leader; fair in your dealings with people; energetic, approachable, and friendly.
- Analytical yet decisive decision maker with the ability to prioritize and communicate to staff key objectives and tactics necessary to achieve organizational goals.
- You seek to understand before you are heard.
- A natural team player who inspires others, communicates goals clearly, and effectively delegates authority and responsibility. Integrity and honesty with the highest ethical and moral standard
- The mental toughness to handle challenging opportunities and make difficult decisions when necessary.
- Detail-orientation, with a hands-on approach to the business and can learn to work within existing norms without needing to overhaul everything right away.
- An independent thinker who ‘s known to learn from their past mistakes.
- A creative problem-solver who fixes problems not just identifies them. Strive for excellence in all undertakings ‘” good is not good enough.
- Loyal and respectful with a strong client service mentality.
Your Professional Experience
We ‘re looking for candidates with 10+ years of audio production experience for this role.
To gel with the current executive team, it is essential that that you ‘re a self-starting, self-managing professional who will add to Rewind ‘s culture of high performance and accountability. That said, during interviews you can demonstrate your competency in these areas:
You can demonstrate that you have:
- Proven results as a Chief Operating Officer, vice president operations, or a similarly relevant senior operations role.
- Skilled in organizational development, personnel management, budget and resource development, and strategic planning.
- Excellent people skills, with an ability to partner with a dynamic leadership team.
- Flexible and able to multitask; can work within an ambiguous, fast-moving environment, while also driving toward clarity and solutions; demonstrated resourcefulness in setting priorities and guiding investment in people and systems.
- Adept at transitioning seamlessly from a strategic level vision to day-to-day tactical operations required
- Advanced organizational leadership skills required.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills including the ability to take complex ideas and present them in a clear and compelling manner to all stakeholders.
- Previous roles have required you to be action-oriented, entrepreneurial, flexible, and innovative approach to operational management.
- Excellent organizational management skills including the ability to coach a senior-level staff to manage and develop high-performance teams and develop and implement program strategies.
- Strong management, mentoring and relationship-building skills absolutely critical.
- Owners mentality.
All inquiries and discussions are strictly confidential.
Contact David Perry at ext 114 or email at dperryperrymartel.com or
Contact Anita Martel at ext 112 or email at anitamperrymartel. com
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?rFkB3DfdBJowvIvj%2fyhiegu