We’re looking for a Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) to take the Company brand to the next-level by developing and executing disruptive customer acquisition, PR, and brand marketing strategies. You’ll report to our CEO, and you’ll be responsible for the full gamut of marketing disciplines, including branding and growth marketing. As a critical member of the leadership team, you will own the building and positioning of the Company brand, the creation and management of on and offline customer acquisition strategies, and execute plans that enable the company to achieve its financial goals and market presence.
Here’s what we’re looking for in a Chief Marketing Officer:
- A creative marketing executive with an eye for branding and a knack for strategy.
- An influential leader who inspires others to pursue greatness.
- A risk-taker who finds excitement in testing, refining and implementing new ideas.
- Someone who is service and customer-focused, dedicated to delivering a memorable experience to customers, and to our employees.
- A motivated team player who’s excited to grow Company, and our people.
If this sounds like you, keep reading!
Here’s what we’d ask of you in this role:
- Develop an external strategic marketing plan and program, which highlights our target audiences, and leverage our recent successes to grow and scale the brand from being a startup company to becoming a recognized national brand.
- Lead and execute all brand marketing efforts across all channels including but not limited to brand development, content marketing, social media, PR, partnerships and advertising.
- Take a modern, operational, community-minded approach to the marketing of Company.
- Leverage experience in TV and radio consumer brand building, including paid endorsements.
- Develop a repeatable playbook to build hyper-local user communities through digital channels, local events and media.
- Be a customer and market advocate, taking a proactive approach to press and influencer relations, ensuring that Company is viewed as a thought leader, industry evangelist, innovator, and trusted advisor.
- Develop and scale modern lead-generation strategies to support growth in new and existing markets.
- Build and bolster a world-class marketing team; continually assess the existing team to identify organizational needs and changes necessary to profitably deliver against the company plan.
- Contribute to all aspects of the go-to-market plan, including geo selection, segmentation, and agent acquisition/engagement processes.
- Collaborate with the executive team to ensure the organization has a complete view of the customer and growing market.
To get in the door, we need you to have:
- 10+ years of professional experience with a strong track record of brand building and customer acquisition in consumer / B2C environments.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in business or marketing discipline is required; MBA is a plus.
- Experience developing and executing strategic, multi-channel marketing plans aligned with company goals.
- Proficient with digital and social media and current marketing best practices.
- Exceptional, strategic communications skills, particularly with customers, partners, and industry press.
- Demonstrated executive management ability, and the ability not only to build relationships at executive and field levels, but also to lead cross-functionally.
What’s in it for you
- Competitive pay and stock options.
- Medical coverage with a company contribution to the Company plan of your choice. $10,000 in life insurance.
- Option to buy into vision, dental, short-term disability, and supplemental life insurance at group rates.
- Retirement savings account through our 401k provider.
- Pre-tax commuter benefits for transportation and parking.
- Flexible Paid Time Off policy (no maximum on the number of days off) and eight observed holidays.
- For this role, we’re willing to pay for relocation, but we’re also open to remote employment for the right candidate.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?q0WEKjQAw2wPt%2b4TKbzV1At