At eXcell , you’re more than just a number. Our employee relationship managers support you throughout your engagement, providing career guidance and reemployment assistance. Join eXcell !
Our hugely popular client needs a Graphic Designer to collaborate with engineering to develop design assets to launch an app. This candidate will be elaborating on the initial design with a focus on visual design.
- Develops integrated brand strategy, visual design concepts, product attributes, and iconography
- Supports the team in utilizing current and emerging scripting technologies
- May develop publishing tracking systems, conversion tools, automation tools, and procedures
- Evaluates and acquires imaging content
- May oversee production artists, designers, vendors, and contractors
- Oversees scheduling and design resources and miscellaneous support projects
- 3-5+ years of experience in design disciplines including
- Graphic and visual design
- Mobile app / web design
- Motion design / iconography
- Enthusiasm for an iterative design process
- Excellent verbal and written skills and the ability to present your work to peers across disciplines
- Strong collaboration skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and attention to detail
- Ability to think creatively and critically about design problems
- Ability to synthesize design solutions from ambiguous concepts
- Ability to think conceptually about design and information architecture
- Strong portfolio showcasing work experience on web and/or application design
- Bachelor’s Degree in Interaction Design, Graphic Design, Industrial Design, Communication Arts, Information Design, or equivalent education or experience
W2 only, no Corp to Corp. We are unable to sponsor H1B visas at this time. ** eXcell ™ Supports Equal Employment Opportunity** eXcell ™, a division of CompuCom® Systems, Inc., a global company headquartered in Bellevue, Washington, provides IT staffing services and solutions to Fortune 1000 companies as well as small and medium business. For more information, visit .
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?UO46q7c3dMwlvpIht5dhaAk