The Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery PM will be responsible to participate in the development of the BC/DR program with a charter and vision that supports global resilience. Your focus may include a variety of elements of the program, including assisting with application inventory assessment and categorization, technical implementation of DR/BC tools and capabilities, and aid in the development of an incident response process that can be adopted across the company for the assembly of the DR program.
- Develop and maintain Business Continuity documentation, including but not limited to policies, standards, governance model, program procedures, and tools (Zerto) and templates.
- Coordinate with site/business functions to perform Business Continuity Program activities such as Business Impact Analysis to identify and document recovery requirements for critical business functions/processes
- Maintain the tracking and management of business continuity risk for mission critical applications
- Collaborate closely with the Legal & Security team to ensure the program is meeting and delivering all needed elements of existing or future audit and regulatory compliance.
- Coordinate the maintenance and exercising (testing) of the recovery plans for each tier 1/critical function or system.
- Participates in risk management analysis and assist with the creation of the business continuity, contingency, and disaster recovery plans.
- Implement and administer tools to track and manage event response and recovery.
- Manage BCP test events while working along with both the Business and our third-party vendors.
- Stay current on DR trends and providing recommendations for continuous improvement around our DR strategy.
- Assist or lead at events, coordinating status calls, providing clear concise updates, and managing the DR activities from a high level.
- Conduct annual plan review of all business BCP/DR plans, complete rating scorecard and manage plan review/approval process ensuring all planners and managers sign-off.
- Experience and demonstrated proficiency in DR program execution, managing process change projects, and knowledge of the disaster recovery program lifecycle
- Technically strong; working knowledge of systems and storage hardware, software, protocols, standards, and hands on experience with modern back-up software such as Rubrik, Cohesity
- Ability to work independently and to take emergent decisions on one’s own
- Strong ITIL service management knowledge around service design, change management, incident management, and continuity management
- Proficient in using Microsoft (MS) Office Suite (including MS Visio and MS Project);
- 8+ years proven, full-time experience, technical and/or leadership role at an equivalent sized organization in risk and business continuity program development (desired)
- Ability to communicate clearly to various levels of management (including executive management), across various business functions (required)
- Capability to manage one-to-many streams of work simultaneously
- Extraordinary interpersonal, project management and prioritization skills-both internally and externally
- Experience working in SaaS environments and Cloud (AWS, Google Cloud Platform, Azure) environments (required)
- Disaster Recovery Institute International (DRII), Business Continuity Institute (BCI), or other business continuity professional association (desired)
- Strategic orientation with ability to act tactically
- Global perspective, multi-cultural understanding and approach
– provided by Dice
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?pk0ox%2fR%2f93SH78rEmkJ90gz