Title: Quality Technician 3 (Aircraft Parts/Manufacturing)
Duration: 12 Month Contract
Location: Bingen, WA (Onsite Required)
The Quality department provides inspection and technical support for all products and services from design through flight and is vital to getting aircraft off the ground and delivering superior products to customers.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
-The Quality Technician performs visual, mechanical and electrical inspections on incoming material and production product and validate documentation is correct.
– Ensure material / products meet defined product specifications and standards.
– Record results of inspections into our quality system database.
– Validates product documentation.
– Processes non-conforming material for Material Review Board.
– Complete accurate records, both on paper and electronic data, in order to provide data mining capability for product and process improvement.
– Responds to elevated questions and assists production in gaining compliance of production aircraft assembly.
– Assists first article inspection of production and supplier material.
Skills & Abilities Required
– Ability to understand and interpret technical drawings and engineering specifications.
– Previous experience performing acceptance inspections on material / products.
– Experience with measurement tools and equipment required.
– Strong communication skills and the ability to interface with individuals at all levels and functions of the business.
– Ability to balance multiple tasks simultaneously and effectively.
– Lift / carry material in inspection area.
– Experience working in an ISO 9001 or AS9100 quality system.
Education & Experience
– Associate degree in related discipline (preferred) AND 3 or more years of inspection experience
Everest Consultants is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state or federal civil right laws. – provided by Dice
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?yrDKNTi7K1ztNsJahs0qYAw