Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat, to the water you drink, to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins works with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate. Eurofins believes it is a global leader in food, environmental, pharmaceutical and cosmetics products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, CDMO, advanced material sciences and in the support of clinical studies.
In over just 30 years, Eurofins has grown from one laboratory in Nantes, France to over 47,000 staff across a network of more than 900 independent companies in over 50 countries and operating more than 800 laboratories. Eurofins offers a portfolio of over 200,000 analytical methods to evaluate the safety, identity, composition, authenticity, origin, traceability and purity of biological substances and products, as well as providing innovative clinical diagnostic testing services, as one of the leading global emerging players in specialised clinical diagnostics testing.
In 2019, Eurofins generated total revenues of EUR € 4.56 billion, and has been among the best performing stocks in Europe over the past 20 years.
- Ability to work in a GLP or GMP environment with appropriate documentation and safety practices
- Support formulation development through hands-on generation of accurate and precise analytical chemistry data using routine laboratory techniques such as liquid chromatography (HPLC, UPLC), NMR (liquid), mass spectrometry, vibrational spectroscopy, USP/EP dissolution testing, Karl Fischer titration
- Development of dissolution methodology that will provide some measure of an in vivo / in vitro relationship and serve as a quality control procedure
- Development and execution of studies to ascertain degradation mechanisms in the solution and solid state
- Assessment of stability risks by evaluating process changes and impact on degradation chemistry or dissolution profile. This would involve DoEs and accelerated stability studies
- Development of assay/purity methods and assessment of method robustness/ruggedness
- Development and execution of method validation protocols
- Transfer of analytical methods to other laboratories and remote sites
- Hands-on generation of data in support of accelerated and registration stability studies
- Leadership responsibilities are in addition to technical roles both in and outside of the lab
- Provide managerial oversight of on-site team personnel
- Serve as liaison between the client and the team
- Lead team, schedule, and train employees in client environment
- Ensure adherence to highest quality and efficiency standards in laboratory operations
- Ensure coverage and performance
- Foster morale and teamwork
- Provide process improvements and best practices to support productivity initiatives
- Bachelor’s degree in chemistry or other related degree concentration and 5+ years of experience in product development analytical chemistry, or a Master’s degree in chemistry and 2+ years of experience in product development analytical chemistry
- Master’s degree in analytical chemistry is preferred
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry
- Experience supervising a team
- Strong computer, scientific, and organizational skills
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, self-motivated, adaptable, and a positive attitude
- Proficient in analytical chemistry techniques, able to perform multiple tasks simultaneously, keep accurate records, follow instructions, and comply with company policies
- Strong leadership, initiative, and team building skills
- Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
Position is full-time Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m. Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of Groton, CT are encouraged to apply.
- Excellent full time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, dental, and vision options
- Life and disability insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?U7afyt215rM%2fEjmB1mhsFgp