Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company which provides a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries. The Group believes it is the world leader in food, environment and pharmaceutical products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, advanced material sciences and for supporting clinical studies. In addition, Eurofins is one of the key emerging players in specialty clinical diagnostic testing in Europe and the USA.
Group’s key figures (as of March 2019) are approx. 3.8 billion Euros turnover, over 800 laboratories across 47 countries and about 45,000 staff.
• Perform preparatory laboratory duties for GMO, allergen, and animal speciation tests.
• Responsible for timely and accurate lab work to meet customer commitments.
• Ensure all Standard Operating Procedures pertaining to sample preparation and other Work Procedures are followed correctly.
• Maintain neat and accurate record system; keep accurate and timely records of work performed on a daily basis or as needed for quality control.
• Perform QA/QC duties and keep respective records, as assigned by the Quality Manager or Laboratory Manager.
• Maintain a safe and clean laboratory work environment.
• Other duties as assigned
The ideal candidate would possess :
• Excellent interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills
• Basic computer skills
• Fast learner with attention to detail
Basic Minimum Qualifications :
• High school diploma
• Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
Position is part-time, 10-12 hours/week. Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of New Orleans, Louisiana are encouraged to apply.
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?cVIpS4%2fJvwM2JmLm3FjqOgd