Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat, to the water you drink, to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins works with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate. Eurofins believes it is a global leader in food, environmental, pharmaceutical and cosmetics products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, CDMO, advanced material sciences and in the support of clinical studies.
In over just 30 years, Eurofins has grown from one laboratory in Nantes, France to over 47,000 staff across a network of more than 900 independent companies in over 50 countries and operating more than 800 laboratories. Eurofins offers a portfolio of over 200,000 analytical methods to evaluate the safety, identity, composition, authenticity, origin, traceability and purity of biological substances and products, as well as providing innovative clinical diagnostic testing services, as one of the leading global emerging players in specialised clinical diagnostics testing.
In 2019, Eurofins generated total revenues of EUR € 4.56 billion, and has been among the best performing stocks in Europe over the past 20 years.
- Responsible for experimental planning and execution of experiments in the microbiology process development laboratory.
- Work with departmental and/or cross functional peers to execute on assignments, under supervision.
- Responsible for supporting technical aspects of a project.
- Prepare or assist in preparing experimental protocols.
- Review, interpret, and communicate data internally and prepares written reports as required.
- Propose and implement resolutions to technical problems/issues.
- Design experiments/unit operations with supervision including follow up experiments as necessary.
- Serves as a laboratory resource for others working on the same projects.
- MS (2+ years) or BS (5+ years) in microbiology, molecular biology, biochemistry, biotechnology, or related disciplines
- Knowledge of general microbiology and expertise in microbiome, fermentation scale-up.
- Prior experience with anaerobes is a plus.
- Some knowledge of cell and molecular biological, and biochemical techniques such as qPCR assays, DNA sequence data analysis, protein purification, FACS operation & analysis, etc. is a plus.
- Strong computer, scientific, and organizational skills.
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, self-motivation, adaptability, and a positive attitude.
- Ability to learn new techniques, perform multiple tasks simultaneously, keep accurate records, follow instructions, and comply with company policies.
- Lifting of some small equipment (
- Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
Position is full-time, Monday – Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm. Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of Cambridge, MA are encouraged to apply.
- Excellent full time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, dental, and vision options
- Life and disability insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?wOgvsyO7BI%2fcQZ25llgEXgz