Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company which provides a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries. The Group believes it is the world leader in food, environment and pharmaceutical products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, advanced material sciences and for supporting clinical studies. In addition, Eurofins is one of the key emerging players in specialty clinical diagnostic testing in Europe and the USA.
Group’s key figures are approx. 3 billion Euros turnover, 400 laboratories across 44 countries and more than 35.000 staff.
- Performing a large variety of analytical tasks for the development and validation of analytical methods used in the testing of drug products and raw materials by means of various procedures including HPLC, GC, UV/Vis, and dissolution; reading, understanding, and interpreting diverse analytical procedures presented in a variety of written styles
- Utilizes technical knowledge in the development of unique analytical methods (including researching projects via literature and internet)
- Applies GMP/GLP in all areas of responsibility, as appropriate
- Demonstrates and promotes the company vision
- Regular attendance and punctuality
- Read, understand, and follow the direction of analytical procedures (client and compendial) and internal SOPs
- Utilize appropriate resources for information when developing analytical methods
- Manage projects and discuss projects with clients when necessary
- Perform laboratory operations with good dexterity, good laboratory techniques, and high degree of accuracy and precision
- Document testing, observations, deviations, and results clearly and completely
- Operate and maintain laboratory equipment, understand principles (theory) of laboratory instrumentation
- Understand and perform calculations as required by test methods (some derivation of equations may be required)
- Understand and utilize computers for information access, calculations, processing data, and report preparation
- Lead projects and perform method development and validation utilizing a variety of analytical techniques, act as technical lead in conference calls with clients
- Train others in laboratory procedures
- Perform laboratory maintenance, communicate with vendors and repair personnel
- Write investigations
- Overcheck developmental and investigational work performed by other analysts
- Self-teach new analytical procedures and computer programs
- Write new SOPs and update existing SOPs
- Conducts all activities in a safe and efficient manner
- Performs other duties as assigned
The Ideal Candidate would possess:
- Experience with MS instrumentation, such as, TOF or QTOF for the purpose of RNA/DNA and/or oligonucleotide identification/quantification. Experience with HPLC chromatographic method development and validation is strongly desired.
- Strong computer, scientific, and organizational skills
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, self-motivation, adaptability, and a positive attitude
- Ability to learn new techniques, perform multiple tasks simultaneously, keep accurate records, follow instructions, and comply with company policies
- Bachelor’s degree in biology, chemistry, or other related degree concentration, or equivalent directly-related experience (two years of directly related industry experience is equivalent to one full-time year of college in related major)
- BS with 5+ years or MS with 3+ years or PhD with 1+ years in Chemistry or related field performing HPLC analyses
- Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
Position is full-time, Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m., with overtime as needed. Candidates currently living in a commutable distance to Lancaster, PA are encouraged to apply.
What we Offer:
Excellent full time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, dental, and vision options
Life and disability insurance
401(k) with company match
Paid vacation and holidays
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?XTDwhfY%2blvG4m%2bddt6SORww