Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, which provides a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries. The Group believes it is the world leader in food, environment, pharmaceutical and cosmetics products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, CDMO, advanced material sciences and for supporting clinical studies. In addition, Eurofins is one of the leading global emerging players in specialty clinical diagnostic testing.
In 2019, Eurofins generated 4.56 billion Euro proforma turnover in 800 laboratories across 47 countries, employing about 45.000 staff.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Applies GMP/GLP in all areas of responsibility, as appropriate
- Demonstrates and promotes the company vision
- Regular attendance and punctuality
- Perform prep/analysis of samples of various matrices for various analytical methods
- Analyze/prep samples and QC for routine testing
- Review, work up, and assemble all supporting data for work performed
- Perform basic maintenance on equipment used for routine work
- Read, understand, and carry out SOPs required by EPA or company methods, governing agencies, clients, and our internal QC department
- Prepare standard solutions and other reagents as needed
- Use word processor and spreadsheet programs on PC
- Dispose of all chemical wastes using approved methods
- Conducts all activities in a safe and efficient manner
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Work overtime as workload requires
Bachelor’s degree in chemistry, biology, physics or related degree concentration and no previous experience or 3-5 years related experience.
Position is full-time, 2nd Shift Sunday-Thursday with overtime as needed. Candidates currently living in a commutable distance to Lancaster PA are encouraged to apply.
What we Offer:
Excellent full-time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, dental, and vision options
Life and disability insurance
401(k) with company match
Paid vacation and holidays
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?r0ImypJu3Xusf%2bfVTQzVywn