Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat, to the water you drink, to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins works with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate. Eurofins believes it is a global leader in food, environmental, pharmaceutical and cosmetics products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, CDMO, advanced material sciences and in the support of clinical studies.
In over just 30 years, Eurofins has grown from one laboratory in Nantes, France to over 47,000 staff across a network of more than 900 independent companies in over 50 countries and operating more than 800 laboratories. Eurofins offers a portfolio of over 200,000 analytical methods to evaluate the safety, identity, composition, authenticity, origin, traceability and purity of biological substances and products, as well as providing innovative clinical diagnostic testing services, as one of the leading global emerging players in specialised clinical diagnostics testing.
In 2019, Eurofins generated total revenues of EUR € 4.56 billion, and has been among the best performing stocks in Europe over the past 20 years.
Territories include CO, UT, WY, AZ, NV. Travel is required for 50-75% of the time.
- Generate leads, grow opportunities, foster relationships, develop new client partnerships; establish new business by understanding client’s needs, and developing strategy to win account.
- Manage and grow existing client accounts by becoming a trusted partner and problem-solver for the client; maintain frequent in-person contact.
- Establish and execute aggressive business development strategy.
- Attend trade shows, trade organization meetings, industry events; represent the Company in public forums.
- Develop client quotes; determine volume pricing/margin strategies to maximize revenue to the Company.
- Coordinate with Customer Service to provide excellent customer experience.
- Initiate customer onboarding.
- Set and manage customer expectations.
- Provide general intelligence on key competitors.
- Provide regular updates to business management.
- Organize and host client visits and events.
- Collaborate with company-wide resources to achieve superior customer satisfaction.
- Collaborate effectively with sales executives from other Eurofins units to bring potential opportunities to their attention and to identify and win multi-unit projects.
- Use CRM and internal software to track leads/opportunities, develop quotations, and onboard customers.
- Responsible for lead/opportunity management and accurate pipeline forecasting
- Lead client meetings/presentations with prepared value propositions.
- Support transactional clients.
- Participate in corporate teams to build relationships with key accounts.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
The Ideal Candidate would possess:
- 2-4 years sales (or relevant) experience selling services directly to the food, hemp, supplement sectors with direct interaction with mid-level and executive level decision makers
- Be highly motivated; a self-starter with intrinsic competitive nature and strong desire to win.
- Be incredibly organized and have strong time management skills.
- Have a defined sales process system and strategy.
- Be well versed in food safety, chemistry and microbiology testing.
Basic Minimum Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in life science or business field preferred
- Moderate industry knowledge
- Willingness to travel 50-75%
- Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
Position is full-time, Monday – Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm. Territories include CO, UT, WY, AZ, NV.
- Excellent full time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, dental, and vision options
- Life and disability insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?DyHoNWaArx1L0islHdBGLwi