Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat, to the water you drink, to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins works with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labeling is accurate. Eurofins believes it is a global leader in food, environmental, pharmaceutical and cosmetics products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, CDMO, advanced material sciences and in the support of clinical studies.
In 2019, Eurofins generated total revenues of EUR € 4.56 billion, and has been among the best performing stocks in Europe over the past 20 years.
Eurofins BioPharma Product Testing-Columbia has delivered expert scientific support to companies working to improve human and animal health. As a member of the Eurofins BPT Columbia team, you’ll work alongside respected technical experts dedicated to scientific excellence in a process driven regulatory compliant environment.
Eurofins BPT-Columbia is looking for an Associate Scientist to join our Biochemistry team located in Columbia, Missouri. The Associate Scientist position is an intermediate-level professional position involved in somewhat complex day-to-day activities in a laboratory setting under prescribed processes (protocols, standard operating procedures, methods, etc.). Responsibilities include completing work for research and development under CGMP and/or GLP guidelines for studies, documentation, etc. Assisting in conducting, monitoring and reporting studies to ensure data accuracy and report quality. Providing somewhat complex analytical work on projects and studies using a range of analytical techniques and instruments. Working with increasing independence on studies and assignments.
The ideal candidate would possess:
- Experience in Biochemistry analytical techniques, both chromatographic and electrophoretic in a GMP environment.
- Familiarity with wet chemistry and /or compendial testing.
- Experience with GLP and/or GMP and hands-on experience with HPLC and/or GC.
- Experience with LIMS system desirable.
- Familiarity and/or experience in a laboratory setting is required.
- A highly motivated staff member that is willing to work on a team, and willing to work with others to teach and learn new skills.
- Good organizational skills; ability to follow direction and good communication skills are required.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field such as chemistry, biochemistry, biology, chemical engineering, pharmaceutical sciences, or other directly related field or degree with comparable coursework in the above areas and a minimum of two years of experience in a directly relevant or demonstrated comparable competency and skill attainment is required.
- A Master’s degree in a relevant field may be substituted for the bachelor’s degree and experience.
- Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship.
Position is full-time, Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m., with overtime as needed. Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of Columbia, MO are encouraged to apply.
As a Eurofins employee, you will become part of a company that has received national recognition as a great place to work. We offer excellent full-time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, life and disability insurance, 401(k) with company match, paid holidays and PTO, and dental and vision options.
To learn more about Eurofins, please explore our website .
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
We are looking forward to receiving your application including your expected salary and possible start date via our career website.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?U7afyt215rOtV4cCM3TTRgp