Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company which provides a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries. The Group believes it is the world leader in food, environment and pharmaceutical products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, advanced material sciences and for supporting clinical studies. In addition, Eurofins is one of the key emerging players in specialty clinical diagnostic testing in Europe and the USA.
Group’s key figures (as of March 2019) are approx. 3.8 billion Euros turnover, over 800 laboratories across 47 countries and about 45,000 staff.
Associate Chemist responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following :
• Work in sample preparation lab for dioxin/furan sample preparation
• Perform extractions on water, soil, food, feed, and tissue
• Needs to perform procedures involving some complexity with careful detail to work
• Maintain instrumentation used for analysis (GC/HPLC or other)
• Prep samples for various analytical methods
• Analyze/prep quality control samples, standards, and client samples to ensure all regulatory and client requirements are met
• Review and assemble data in an efficient manner with a high degree of quality
• Evaluate current organizational and analytical systems
• Suggest and implement corrective action to ensure that prep and/or analysis are performed in alignment with client and/or regulatory requirements
• Perform all duties with minimal supervision
The ideal candidate would possess :
• Strong computer, scientific, and organizational skills
• Excellent communication (oral and written) and attention to detail
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team, self-motivation, adaptability, and a positive attitude
• Ability to learn new techniques, perform multiple tasks simultaneously, keep accurate records, follow instructions, and comply with company policies
Basic Minimum Qualifications :
• Bachelor’s degree in chemistry, biology, physics, or equivalent experience (two years of directly related industry experience is equivalent to one full-time year of college in related major)
• Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
Position is full-time, Monday – Friday, 6 AM – 2:30 PM, with overtime as needed. Candidates currently living in a commutable distance to Lancaster PA are encouraged to apply.
What we Offer:
Excellent full-time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, dental, and vision options
Life and disability insurance
401(k) with company match
Paid vacation and holidays
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?yC%2bqeok%2bIUXBQWpoR6K0pwe