We have a very urgent requirement for Instrumentation and Control Technician. Please let me know if you or someone you know is interested.
Please see the job details below.
Position: Instrumentation and Control Technician
Location: Wellsville, OH
Description: POSITION SUMMARY
The I&C Startup Specialist supports plant start-up and commissioning processes. They are responsible for instrumentation commissioning, including providing supervision to I&C technicians under his/her direction. The I&C Startup Specialist will report to the Lead I&C Startup Specialist
- Development of documentation for system testing and turnover including scoping of drawings and Inspec, Teamworks, participating in preparing system preoperational testing procedures and other similar required documents;
- Direct and supervise I&C technicians, and other commissioning engineers;
- Support development of I&C schedules and budgets, and taking responsibility for the continued monitoring and maintenance of I&C cost, quantities and schedule throughout the project;
- Provide subject matter input to I&C commissioning issues, and coordination with offsite and supplier subject matter experts as required;
- Incorporate lessons learned from previous projects early in the project;
- Prepare detailed startup plans for the project commissioning activities;
- Provide assistance to provide OJT training of client personnel;
- Provide input to engineering on revisions required to system descriptions, vendor operating and maintenance manuals, etc. based on review of documents during development of the preoperational test procedures and executing of the commissioning to ensure all such documents are consistent;
- Direct, conduct and participate in system turnover walkdowns, both Construction and Client turnovers, including development, and tracking and resolution of punchlist items.
- Work hours as required, including shift work, overtime, weekends and holidays as necessary to support the project;
- Provide input for presentations to management, the client or others as directed;
- Perform other duties as directed in support of project activities.
- A bachelor’s degree in engineering, a hard science or mathematics from an accredited college or university, or a current or previously held industry or military license/certification/qualification in related work, or a sufficient number of specialized courses in an appropriate engineering or scientific discipline to meet the job requirements, or progressive work experience in the power generation industry;
- 7 years experience in the utility scale power generation & distribution industry, 5 of which have been in commissioning, maintenance or operation of a combined cycle power plant (CCPP).
- At least 5 years experience in supervising and managing craft labor to perform maintenance or commissioning activities;
- Must be able to walk at least 3 miles per day over uneven ground and be able to climb stair towers 75′ in height at least 6 times per day to access project electrical equipment.
Kakuli | Estuate, Inc.
830 Hillview Ct, #280, Milpitas, CA 95035
– provided by Dice
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?QW6N4DC8VU22lQZMQ%2b2Xagj