Great Benefits! Free Meals with Shift!
Era Living is seeking a full-time Maintenance Director to become the newest member of our team located at our University House Wallingford Community, Seattle, WA.
Competitive Compensation and a Complete Benefits Package including:
- Company Sponsored Health Plan
- 401k with Generous Employer Match
- Vacation & Sick Leave
- Leadership & Longevity Bonuses
- Employee Discount Programs
- Employee Assistance Program
- The advantages of an environment that supports your development and recognizes your achievements!
The Maintenance Director is responsible for managing all aspects of maintenance for the community; Assisting in planning, organizing, implementing and maintaining maintenance services.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Coordinates and/or performs maintenance and repair required to keep the building in good working condition according to the preventative maintenance program and work orders. This may include the following systems:
- Heating equipment
- Refrigeration and air-conditioning equipment
- Ventilation equipment
- Boiler and other water systems (plumbing)
- Washer and dryer and other laundry equipment
- Emergency power generators and vehicles
- Carpentry, furniture repair and small scale remodeling
- Plastering, painting, lighting, and electrical
- Refinishing or redecorating of furniture and equipment
- Other mechanical/electrical equipment and inventory as required
- Pool & spa equipment by site
Education and Experience:
- 5 years of facilities maintenance of multiple building trades and/or, other related training experience required; Facilities maintenance in a health-care setting preferred.
About Era Living:
If you are passionate about improving the quality of life for older adults and exemplify a values-based approach to your work, demonstrating integrity, credibility, consistency, strong team orientation, and outstanding communication, we welcome your application!
Era Living has been voted #4 Best Place to Work in Seattle 2017 (CityVoter’s) and Top 5 BEST Places to Work in 2014 & 2015 (King5 Best of Western Washington!).
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?QPoIpR8FdV6qP12Cf8tkzgf