$5000 Signing Bonus! No late nights or weekends! Free onsite parking! Free Meals!
Era Living is seeking a full-time Resident Care Manager to become the newest member of our Wellness team located in our University House Issaquah Community, Issaquah, WA.
Competitive Compensation and a Complete Benefits Package including:
- Company Sponsored Health Plan
- 401k with Generous Employer Match
- Vacation & Sick Leave
- Leadership & Longevity Bonuses
- Free Parking
- Company Paid CEUs
- Employee Discount Programs
- Employee Assistance Program
- The advantages of an environment that supports your development and recognizes your achievements!
The Resident Care Manager is responsible for leading a dynamic team of Nurses and Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs), overseeing the day-to-day care of our Assisted Living residents. This role will contribute to the assessment of residents, participate in developing care plans and implement healthcare services. May be required to work on weekends as Director/Manager on duty.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Current WA State RN or LPN license
- Experience managing persons with cognitive impairment and age related illness.
- Ability to work Monday through Friday, 9am-5pm.
- Demonstrated ability to manage paraprofessional staff.
- Knowledge of boarding home regulations as they apply to assisted living preferred.
- Ability to pass DSHS background check, required.
About Era Living:
If you are passionate about improving the quality of life for older adults and exemplify a values based approach to your work, demonstrating integrity, credibility, consistency, strong team orientation, and outstanding communication, we welcome your application!
Era Living has been voted #4 Best Place to Work in Seattle 2017 (CityVoter’s) and Top 5 BEST Places to Work in 2014 & 2015 (King5 Best of Western Washington!).
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?PX1Bk6OrfYQqKNKf3chEhwp