Discounted Staff Meals!
Era Living is seeking a part-time Receptionist to become the newest member of our Administration team at our Ida Culver House Broadview Community in North Seattle, WA.
Competitive Compensation and a Complete Benefits Package including:
- Company Sponsored Health Plan (Eligible for full time employees)
- 401k with Generous Employer Match (Eligible for full time employees)
- Vacation & Sick Leave (Eligible for full time employees)
- Leadership & Longevity Bonuses
- Employee Discount Programs
- Employee Assistance Program
- The advantages of an environment that supports your development and recognizes your achievements!
**Eligibility contingent on meeting requirements of each benefit (hours worked, age, etc.)
The Receptionist ensures the main console is attended at all times, answers and directs calls, as well as greets visitors and residents warmly and guides them appropriately. This position also responds to emergency situations, completing incident reports when necessary, and provides clerical support as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- High school diploma or GED required; One year reception experience preferred
- Computer literacy with experience including Windows and Microsoft Office
- Ability to read, write and communicate in English
- Current certification or willingness to obtain certification in First Aid and CPR
- Ability to pass DSHS background check, required.
About Era Living:
If you are passionate about improving the quality of life for older adults and exemplify a values based approach to your work, demonstrating integrity, credibility, consistency, strong team orientation, and outstanding communication, we welcome your application!
Era Living has been voted #4 Best Place to Work in Seattle 2017 (CityVoter’s) and Top 5 BEST Places to Work in 2014 & 2015 (King5 Best of Western Washington!).
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?%2bGX3pa8E%2fLVB2y5PhHjmugz