The real estate industry is booming with excitement right now. We are looking for a Licensed Real Estate Professional who can offer their creativity, problem-solving skills and marketing ideas to our team. As a Licensed Real Estate Professional, you are a key player in a real estate transaction. You will walk your clients through every aspect of their home purchase or sale. This involves researching the current real estate market and finding ways to help your clients’ homes stand out as unique and desirable.
The ideal candidate for this Licensed Real Estate Professional position has a passion for customer service and creativity. A background in sales, marketing and customer service is an asset, along with your real estate license. We will provide training to help you develop those skills and grow your potential. The ability to be a self-starter and to take initiative to create a broad and loyal client base is essential to this role.
Compensation in the real estate market is directly tied to a Real Estate Professional’s performance. There is reasonable potential to make over $100,000 a year. You will find that the more time and work you put into establishing your client base through networking and referrals, the more income you will earn for yourself.
Regulatory Notice: While a real estate license is not required to apply, you must obtain a real estate license before officially being hired. To earn a real estate license you will need to complete real estate classes (online or in-person) offered by an accredited learning institution and pass a state licensing exam. To learn more about the real estate licensing process, apply now and our recruiting team will provide additional details.
In this role, you will…
- Stay informed on the local real estate market so you can offer sound advice to clients on how to best market and price their home
- Network and market your real estate professional services to help grow your client base
- Represent your clients’ best interests during negotiations and contract write-ups
- Establish positive relationships with other real estate professionals in the community
- Be available to your clients to answer all questions and provide solutions throughout every step of their real estate transaction experience
- Complete relevant training to keep yourself informed and relevant within the current real estate market
- Be available to show client’s homes and attend open houses
- Come up with creative solutions for making you and your real estate portfolio stand out in the current market
As a broker, we will…
- Provide an environment of healthy work/life balance that offers you flexibility
- Offer a positive work culture of mutual support, encouragement and respect
- Coach you through the licensing process and provide training and career development opportunities
- Share our branding and technology to help you establish credibility and trust in the market
to the general public.
About ERA Key Realty Services
Owned and operated in Massachusetts, this is where we’re from and the place we called home. We stay true to our roots and continue to provide end-to-end services that account for all stages of homeownership under one roof. A career with ERA Key Realty is more than just a professional opportunity – it’s an invitation to be part of our family.
We provide our sales professionals and corporate staff with multiple opportunities to grow and develop their abilities within the ERA Key Realty family of businesses and beyond. Starting a career at ERA Key Realty allows you to feel fulfilled by your work while giving you the chance to forge a unique connection with your community and achieve personal goals. Dedication to our clients, our communities and each other: That’s what we’re all about. If this sounds like a place you could thrive, apply with us today.
Our Equal Opportunity Promise
We are committed to fair hiring practices and operate as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sexual orientation, age, marital status, religion, or nation of origin. We pride ourselves as being exceptional leaders and members of our community and we’re committed to treating all our potential employees with the same level of care and respect.
Real Estate Lic
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/ATSApply.aspx?L61lcg86dETnoloYLTangQx