Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on proof, not promises. Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate and prove measurable business outcomes. Powered by CORE ID®, the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology is rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com. Follow us on Twitter
This individual has expert technical and analytical skills in enterprise systems architecture and software, will be responsible for working with senior business and technical staff across all units in the company to formulate, maintain and communicate a cohesive systems architecture strategy. The candidate should have previous cloud architecture experience, a demonstrated track record of a production cloud infrastructure implementations and possess both hypervisor and server/CPU hardware expertise. Current knowledge of the ongoing developments in server virtualization, cloud architecture, cloud management areas and user community is also of importance for the successful candidate. Role includes the ability to provide operational guidance for infrastructure design, capacity planning, functionality testing, and load testing of virtualized computing environments, documentation as well as writing and enhancing scripts to enable cloud automation and provisioning.
The candidate should possess expert knowledge of AWS with experience to include detailed level application deployment in VM environments, VM management, distributed computing systems, implementation, operations, and replication experience. Experience with Network Services/Telecom industry is a plus. Domestic and international travel may be required.
- Configure and fine tune cloud infrastructure systems
- Work closely with cloud architects and application teams to develop, plan and implement application deployments to public clouds
- Drive technical innovation and efficiency in cloud infrastructure operations via automation scripting and working with API’s
- Support cloud servers including security configurations, patching, and troubleshooting.
- Develop scripts for automating client/server functions
- Monitor automated systems recovery solutions
- Develops descriptions of systems and business functional boundaries
- Develops and maintains the comprehensive systems architectures, frameworks and application interfaces
- Reviews and approves technical designs for conformance to standards and architectural requirements
- Provides consultation and assists project teams in formulating solutions
- Must be able to perform under tight timeframes and execute problem solving skills
- Identifies and understands the key drivers that impact the business
- Performs business and technical requirements analysis and review
- Proactively learns about and evaluates emerging technologies (reviewing technical journals, team sharing, mentors, vendors, peer groups, special training)
- Develops, monitors and enforces technical standards
- Understands and leverages best practices of Information Technology
- Establish technical specifications that facilitate easy, accurate coding or scripting/configuration
- Develops information processing strategies and plans that add value and/or competitive advantage to customer
- Executes risk assessment utilizing established methodologies
- Develops relevant, repeatable criteria for assessing future risks and problems
- Develops appropriate metrics to measure total system performance
- Applies an understanding of the key vulnerabilities related to data transfer between internal/external systems to maximize data security and integrity
- Thorough understanding and application of web services, database performance, and networking
- Excellent understanding of disposable and serverless infrastructure concepts
- Excellent understanding of Windows and Unix/Linux Operating Systems
- Experience supporting areas of security, performance, capacity and maintainability in regulated environments
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (emphasis on documentation)
- Solid understanding of server/application deployment techniques, methodologies, and tools
- Solid understanding of Disaster Recovery concepts and methodologies
- 5+ years’ experience in AWS infrastructure automation and management, including CloudFormation, VPC, EC2, Autoscaling, S3, Lambda, SQS, SNS, and IAM
- 5+ years’ experience with automation using Python (or similar dynamic languages) and shell scripting
- 5+ years’ experience deploying and operating Windows/Linux/Unix variants in a datacenter or IaaS environment
- 5+ years’ experience performing performance tuning, optimizing, and performing advanced troubleshooting on systems infrastructure
- 3+ years’ hands-on experience in automation / configuration management platforms such as Terraform, Ansible, Puppet, Salt, etc
- An undergraduate degree (BA/BS Computer Science) is required
- Equivalent experience can be substituted for the degree requirement
- AWS SysOps, Solutions Architect, or DevOps Engineer certifications strongly preferred
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/ATSApply.aspx?WUD9hS6ApneK373UU7l5Vwa