Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on proof, not promises. Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate and prove measurable business outcomes. Powered by CORE ID®, the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology is rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com. Follow us on Twitter
We’re leading our industry.
Epsilon is an all-encompassing global marketing innovator. We wrote the book on database management, and now we’re writing the future of marketing. We know that true connections create better results, so we work together to develop personalized marketing solutions for consumers. Here, you’ll learn from the best in the business and grow in a team-oriented environment.
It’s all about the customer.
The Lead Campaign Business Systems Analyst (BSA) will act as a liaison between the client and the technical delivery teams. You’ll play a key role within the technology organization – across many disciplines within the SDLC – including requirements gathering, documentation, design, and testing. In addition, the Lead BSA is expected to work closely with the Project Manager (or Account Manager) to assist in project delivery.
What you’ll do as a Lead Campaign Business Systems Analyst:
- Interface with the client and Epsilon technology delivery teams, supporting the design and delivery of medium to large scale database solutions.
- Take ownership of all written documentation including requirements, functional specifications, test plans, and production ready manuals.
- Work with and support technical staff in the design, development, and testing of the solution.
- Support production staff and client end users in the use of designed solution.
- Function as BSA for special projects.
What skills you will use:
- 7-10 + years of experience.
- Campaign Automation Software experience is a requirement: Adobe Campaign is preferred; Unica, Eloqua, Alterian or Marketo will be considered
- Ability to assemble, analyze, and evaluate data – and the ability to make appropriate decisions to support the business.
- Ability to interpret business requirements, assess whether the information is complete; gather any missing information, and then fully translate the requirements into accurate and timely campaigns
- Intermediate to Expert level SQL skills required – writing queries/select statements to validate data, pull data, etc.; ability to understand intermediate level SQL code.
- Proficient with QA procedures and methods, and proficient in MS Office.
Who are we a good fit for?
We didn’t become an industry leader through corporate stagnation. We’re constantly changing, and we love working with people who share our adaptability and thirst for knowledge. With new ideas flying around, we thrive on a collaborative spirit. If you want to work for a company that encourages advancement, then come join us.
We’re proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. We’ll never discriminate against anyone’s background or creed. If you’re a forward-thinking team player, we want you to work for Epsilon.
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/ATSApply.aspx?0GJT4SJYjS5uI904Qxbz8wz