Outpatient Psychiatrist needed in Central Illinois
A financially-sound health system in Central Illinois is seeking a BE/BC Adult & Child Psychiatrist for a full time, permanent, and employed position. Incoming physician will join a dynamic Behavioral Health Department that consists of 4 Child Psychiatrists, 7 Adult Psychiatrists, 11 Ph.D. Psychologists, 13 Therapists, 14 Social Workers, three Nurse Practitioners and two Psychometricians.
- No call
- Practice in an outpatient setting
- Behavioral Health department is imbedded in a large Primary Care Center
- Must be open to supervising Advanced Practice Providers?
- Opportunity for academic and/or research affiliation
- Opportunity to teach residents at a fully-accredited Psychiatry Residency program
- Extremely established facility which is part of an integrated system with large referral base
- Offering competitive compensation with benefits. NO visa support.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?6DyY8yv0y%2bBqsSp9tNFOrgc