High Earning Potential for Urologist in Central GA – Robotics Available
A very successful and well-respected hospital employed Urology practice is adding a BC/BE Urologist to their team on a full time, permanent, and employed basis. Incoming physician has the opportunity to brand themselves and practice Urology using the training they have mastered!
- Be busy from day 1!
- Shared Call
- This practice has been serving Macon, GA and the surrounding communities for over 30 years.
- Great community need for a Urologist who wants to focus on any of the following:
- Female Urology
- Bread and Butter
Compensation package details:
- Starting in year 1, high earning potential well into the high $600’s
- Call is paid from day 1 and is in addition to the base salary
- Commencement bonus
- Relocation & CME allowance
- Student-loan assistance if needed
- Paid Time Off?
- Occurrence-based malpractice coverage
- Extensive, multi-level medical benefits package as well as dental, vision, life, short & long term disability options, and other programs offered
- 401 (k) retirement plan is one of the most generous plans offered by a healthcare company or large employer
This central Georgia health system is comprised of two medical/surgical campuses with 413 beds. The hospitals feature an expansive range of state-of-the-art services designed to meet the comprehensive medical needs of central Georgia. Both facilities include a 24-hour emergency room with areas shortest wait times, inpatient and outpatient surgery options, rehabilitation programs, and diagnostic services.
NO visa sponsorship.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?49MvAlDOaUAnd%2bG%2bTpw3fwh