The Developer is responsible for the writing, maintaining, testing, and debugging of code.
- Work jointly with senior developers to design, develop and test major features
- Work with QA to define test plans.
- Work with IDEs such as Visual Studio.
- Develop stored procedures and other SQL objects.
- Employ best practices for design, development, unit testing, and test plan development.
- Perform other technical duties as required.
- Experience in C#, VB.Net, Web API, ASP.Net, MVC, WCF or equivalent technologies required.
- 5+ years of developer experience in a structured software development environment.
- 5+ years of SQL Server development.
- Background in technologies such as client/server, relational database management systems, object-oriented development, and distributed object development.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and meet internal and external client initiated deadlines.
- Excellent organization skills and planning abilities and exceptional ability to communicate professionally, both verbally and in writing with people at all levels of an organization.
- Degree in Computer Science or related field from an accredited college or university required.
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience as Developer or in related position.
This is an onsite position at our Elmwood Park HQ. Remote work may be available.
For more information on our company, visit .
Interested applicants should submit a letter of interest with salary requirements and resume.
ELLKAY LLC is a Smoke-Free Workplace.
ELLKAY is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?PJ%2fpXUE5FTg3dZPlpD%2fUJAz