An Eliassen Client in Fairfax, VA has an exciting opening for a Requirements Analyst! The client will be supporting the development and maintenance of a federal law enforcement agency’s applications and infrastructure. The Requirements Analyst must have the ability to work in an environment where creativity and adaptation to change is required, have good verbal and written communication skills to coordinate with co-workers, team leads, and program management at various levels.
Due to federal security clearance requirements, applicant must be a United States Citizen or Permanent Resident with the ability to obtain a Secret Clearance. We offer a great benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.
- Requirements gathering, project planning, developing mockups, data analysis, code testing, coordinating user acceptance testing, assisting in ticket resolutions, participating in agile sprint activates, and coordinating across customer/virtual teams.
- A diverse set of skills will be required to resolve a complex and wide ranging set of problems.
- Ability to collaborate with project stakeholders, customer representatives, program management, and quality managers to define and document requirements
- Problem solving skills to break down software requirements into tasks for software developers
- Demonstrated multitasking ability, problem solving skills and a consistent record of on time delivery and customer service
- Experience working inside Agile software lifecycle with the ability to be adaptable and have strong risk mitigation techniques
- The ability to communicate proficiently in person, on conference calls, in meetings both digital and otherwise, and through email is essential
- Must be able to translate complex technical concepts into plain English
- Master in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel, Visio & PowerPoint
- Experience writing and editing training products and documents
Job ID: 346085
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit .
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check! – provided by Dice
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?r0F%2bcbyuMCZM2euntJadSwp