Do you want to elevate your practice? Edward Jones is here for you.
With Edward Jones, experienced Financial Advisors like you will discover a different kind of business model. Over 18,000 financial advisors run their own offices and make their own decisions. But they have vast resources, from a full-time Branch Office Administrator to some of the most advanced technological tools and resources in the industry. With Edward Jones you can be in business for yourself-but not by yourself. So why not grow your practice with an organization that supports your professional and personal development.
Edward Jones is constantly adapting while staying firmly grounded in doing what’s best for our clients – that’s what makes us an industry original – and steady as a rock. For more than 97 years we’ve put an intense value on trusting relationships, nurturing ideas and investing in people. It’s why we’re consistently rated as a great place to work by our Financial Advisors. This is what makes us stand out in the industry – this is what makes us Edward Jones.
Moving your practice takes a lot of self-reflection, and we are here at any point in time for a confidential discussion. We have an entire team dedicated to transitioning your practice, including connecting you with Financial Advisors who’ve recently made the transition to Edward Jones.
Forward thinking. Industry leading and technologically advanced.
Edward Jones is Built to be better. Together – and individually.
- Our community-based branch offices are our only profit center.
- Individual support from a Branch Office Administrator and thousands of headquarters associates allow you to focus on what’s most important, your clients.
- You are truly equipped to provide what’s best for each of your clients – not for the firm. We offer a full spectrum of products and services to help meet the goals of your client. From high-net-worth individuals to business owners to all other long-term investors, Edward Jones provides the products, plus extensive support and resources, to help ensure you can serve each of your client’s unique and often complex investing needs.
- Our Integrated information system and advanced, client-facing technology makes it easy to serve clients Focus on our Docusign, remote capabilities, mobile app for clients, goals-based advice, financial foundations.
We believe that those who share in the work, should share in the rewards
- Transfer compensation is individually assessed and optimized for incoming financial advisors to ensure a smooth transfer to the firm.
- Your compensation is based on the practice you build, not requirements defined by prior performance levels, obligations or stipulations.
- A portion of your variable income is based off assets that transfer in over the first five years, regardless of how the assets are invested – even if they are transferred in kind.
- Your total compensation is made up of multiple income streams, which could include, commissions, guaranteed salary and new asset compensation, profits sharing, travel awards and partnership opportunities.*
Our team will be there every step of the way, providing:
- Pre-transition planning.
- Industry leading training and support tailored to your unique needs and the needs of your clients.
- For those Financial Advisors transitioning a more robust practice, On-Site support begins Day 1.
- Ongoing dedicated support to help ensure a smooth transition for your practice and your clients.
You can also expect…
- No ceiling to your earning potential and growth based on the energy and effort you put forth.
- Your production – your earnings.
- Leadership development opportunities; your professional development is tailored to you.
- The flexibility that you need to balance your personal and professional life – the best of both worlds.
*In the past, certain financial advisors have had the opportunity to make a limited partnership investment in Edward Jones’ parent company, The Jones Financial Companies, L.L.L.P. (JFC), a Missouri limited liability limited partnership. Eligibility to participate in a limited partnership offering has historically required, among other things, financial advisors to meet certain tenure and performance requirements. As of January 1, 2020, over 24,000 Edward Jones associates, including financial advisors, branch office administrators and home office associates are limited partners of JFC. Past limited partnership offerings are not a guarantee of future offerings.
- Must have the following registrations: Series 7 and Series 63/65 or Series 66.
- Insurance license preferred, will be required if not currently held.
- Desire to build long-term client relationships and experience in a client-facing role.
- Passion for new opportunities to grow your individual financial advising practice while being collaborative region and firm wide.
- J.D. Power, 2020 – Edward Jones has ranked “highest in Employee Advisor Satisfaction among Financial Investment Firms” in the 2020 J.D. Power U.S. Financial Advisor Satisfaction Study℠.
- Edward Jones received the highest score among employee advisors in the J.D. Power 2007,2008, 2010, 2, 2 Financial Advisor Satisfaction Studies of employee advisors’ satisfaction among those who are employed by an investment services firm. Visit jdpower.com/awards for more information.
- Edward Jones Ranks Highest in Investor Satisfaction, According to J.D. Power 2019 U.S. Full Service Investor Satisfaction Study™
- The 2019 Full Service Investor Satisfaction Study is based on responses from more than 4,629 investors who primarily invest with one of the 18 firms included in the study, based on 8 factors. The majority of the study was fielded in December 2018. Your experiences may vary. Rating may not be indicative of future performance and may not be representative of any one client’s experience because it reflects an average of experiences of responding clients.” For more information, visit jdpower.com/awards .
- FORTUNE 2020 – Edward Jones was named No. 7 on the 2020 FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For® list.
- From FORTUNE ©2020 FORTUNE Media IP Limited. All rights reserved. Used under license. FORTUNE and FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For are registered trademarks of Fortune Media IP Limited and are used under license. FORTUNE and Fortune Media IP Limited are not affiliated with, and do not endorse products or services of, Edward Jones Investments.
- Edward Jones Ranked No. 6 of the 100 best workplaces for millennials by Great Place to Work and FORTUNE Magazine.
- 2020 Corporate Equality Index – Edward Jones joins the ranks of 680 major U.S businesses that received top marks in the HRC Foundations 18th Annual Scorecard on LBGTQ Workplace Equality
- Edward Jones named a top company for training, ranking No. 25 on Training magazine’s 2020 Training Top 125 list – the highest ranking among the financial-services industry!
- Financial services firm Edward Jones has been named one of the 2019 Best Workplaces for Parents by Great Place to Work and FORTUNE magazine. The firm ranked No. 5 on the list of 50 companies, up two spots from last year.
- The Best Workplaces for Parents list is one of a series of rankings by Great Place to Work and FORTUNE based on employee feedback from Great Place to Work-Certified™ organizations. Edward Jones ranked No. 7 on the FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work for in 2019 list, the firm’s 20th appearance on the list. The firm also was ranked the No. 1 Best Workplace in Financial Services & Insurance and the No. 6 Best Workplace for Millennials by Great Place to Work and FORTUNE.
At Edward Jones, we help clients achieve their serious, long-term financial goals by understanding their needs and implementing tailored solutions. To ensure a personal client experience, we have located our 14,000+ branch offices where our more than 7 million clients live and work.
A typical branch office has one financial advisor who meets with clients face-to-face and one branch office administrator who enhances the team’s ability to build deep relationships with clients. Headquarters associates in St. Louis and Tempe provide support and expertise to help U.S. and Canada branch teams deliver an ideal client experience.
Edward Jones currently has more branch offices than any other financial services firm, and we continue to grow to meet the needs of long-term individual investors.
Edward Jones does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, pregnancy, veterans status, genetic information or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?cv44x0PdnXcWnBYqgSIVYQu