Nuclear Pharmacy Technician (Part-Time) – Wilmington, MA
We offer comprehensive benefits including 100% employer paid medical and dental coverage for full-time, regular employees, 401(k) matching contribution, generous PTO and paid holidays, short-term and long-term disability, Life and AD&D, Health Care and Dependent Care Flex Spending.
Contributing to Saving Lives
The Eckert & Ziegler Group is one of the world’s largest providers of isotope technology for medical, scientific and industrial use. The core businesses of the Group are Diagnostic Nuclear Medicine Imaging, Cancer Therapy and Industrial Radiometry .
Business Segment Overview
Eckert & Ziegler Radiopharma represents two business units of the Eckert & Ziegler medical segment with its headquarters located in Berlin, Germany. We are a specialist in the field of molecular imaging and nuclear medicine supplying different radiopharmaceuticals, radiochemicals and related equipment for the synthesis and quality control of PET/SPECT tracers and other radioisotopes.
Eckert & Ziegler Radiopharma, Inc. is seeking a dynamic PET Production Technologist. This person will perform required production and dispensing activities, measuring and operating test equipment program for radioactive products and radiopharmaceuticals. Perform Quality Assurance testing of standards; reviews test results. Coordinate with customer service and production to ensure timely delivery of orders.
This position is part-time, working graveyard shift on Friday and Saturday, and possibly Sunday. Hours are need-based. There is also a potential that it could lead to full-time hours.
- Perform day-to-day operations of production and dispensing, including implementation of Analytical Measurements and Test Equipment Programs.
- Receive and dispense radioactive materials.
- Review and approve test results to meet delivery schedules.
- Support production on matters relating to Quality Assurance, customer requirements and final assembly of standards.
- Serve as back-up for shipping, receiving, and purchasing.
- Consult with management on the status of orders awaiting final Quality Assurance approval for shipment.
- Maintain and supervise operations in support of Production.
- Bachelor’s degree in chemistry or physics or equivalent experience in the nuclear field, nuclear medicine or radiopharmacy (minimum of 4 years) .
- At least 3 years working with radioactive material and nuclear instrumentation.
- Knowledge of dispensing and working with radioactive material and/or radioactive material production facility.
- Knowledge and experience working with Quality Assurance, cGMP and radiation regulations.
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and radioactive counting software.
- Valid, unrestricted driver’s license.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
To apply please click on the link below or copy and paste into your browser.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/ATSApply.aspx?4NRw5T60CbhrlW16ApDLfgc