Eaton’s Hydraulics is currently seeking several Associate I on 2nd shift to join our team in our Metal Distribution department. This position is based at our Van Wert, OH facility.
This position safely and efficiently performs manual labor during the production process of Eaton products. Operate and troubleshoot production machinery. Perform minor repairs as necessary.
Position is located in Metal Distribution: weighing, combining products, monitoring, filling containers, and preparing product for shipping
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential-and where you can help us reach ours.
In this function you will:
- Learn, apply, and retain new techniques, concepts and procedures required for continuously improving products, processes, services, deliveries and overall quality.
- Read and understand blueprints, control plans, routers, job instructions and measurement tools
- Meet or exceed all quality standards set by the customers and individual Value Stream. Must also maintain the quality standards defined for the entire facility.
- Maintain flexibility to be able to move from work area to work area in order to meet the delivery expectations of the customers and the productivity goals for the plant. Able to work efficiently to establish standards without constant supervision.
- Promote cooperation and “team oriented” work environment at all times under the direction of leadership.
- Create/maintain a safe work environment and practices safety for themself and others at all times.
- Maintain a clean and well-organized work environment and support our 5S program.
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we – as individuals and as a company – are stronger.
Eaton has announced it has reached an agreement to sell its Hydraulics Business to Danfoss A/S. This transaction is expected to be completed by the end of Q1 in 2021 and this position is expected to remain with the Hydraulics Business and would transfer to Danfoss A/S. upon close. The compensation and benefits that will initially be offered for this position are based on Eaton’s plans, programs and practices. If you are offered and accept this position and are actively employed by the Hydraulics Business when the transaction closes, Danfoss A/S will provide further details to employees concerning compensation and benefits at that time.
Required (Basic) Qualifications:
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent from an accredited institution
- Must have six (6) months forklift experience
- Must be able to work in the United States without corporate sponsorship now and within the future
- This position requires use of information or access to hardware which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. ‘Green Card Holder’), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
- No relocation benefit is being offered for this position. Only candidates within a 50-mile radius of Van Wert, OH will be considered. Active Duty Military Service member candidates are exempt from the geographical area limitation.
- Minimum of one year manufacturing experience
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs. cartons consistently
- Must be willing to work on equipment up to 20 feet in the air
- Attendance is required within Eaton guidelines
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look-from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day-you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters.
We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: HYD FCV Fluid Conveyance Division
Job Level: Entry Level
Does this position offer relocation?: No
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/ATSApply.aspx?49MvAlDOaUChGF3SPz5DzQh