Responsible for executing all assigned monthly accounting close activities, processing vendor disbursements, assist with payroll processing, and maintaining accounting records. Assists in financial reporting and other ad hoc tasks.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Processes bi-weekly vendor payments.
2. Audits accounts payable invoices for accurate coding.
3. Analyzes and reconciles assigned balance sheet accounts.
4. Resolves purchase order, invoice, and payment discrepancies.
5. Assists with bi-weekly payroll processing.
6. Performs back-up duties for payroll position.
7. Assists with month-end financial reporting.
8. Performs other related work as required.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Preferred Education and Experience
- High school diploma
- Associates degree preferred
- 3-5 years payroll processing experience
- Computer literacy at an intermediate level including Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Ability to ensure accuracy in job delivery
- Attention to detail
- Possess strong aptitude for numbers
- Highly detail-oriented and organized
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?QEUWeZsKYUqgLAKzO7s7qQx