Job Title: Digital Content Ops Manager
Location: Tysons, VA
Duration : Full time
The primary purpose of this role is to oversee the growth, evolution, and innovation of a digital product experience. The Digital Content Operations Manager-Mortgage will be dedicated to working with our mortgage and digital experience team to own success of the content and experience for our Mortgage Knowledge Center. Focus will entail continuous improvement of the experience based on thorugh understanding of metrics supporting it. This role will live and breathe all aspects of our Mortgage Knowledge Center on a daily basis and establish near-term and long-term strategies for growth supporting our Mortgage products. This role is an exciting opportunity to have major impact with the third largest credit union in the U.S.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. This is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of job duties and the position will perform other duties as assigned.
* Ensure team maintains focus on quality and optimization of our Mortgage Knowledge Center.
* Leads the Day to Day coordination with Copy Writer, Content Publisher, SEO and QA team members.
* Create a monthly editorial calendar and monitor the process that will create, edit, organize, and publish the content
* Create and manage the product roadmap for our Mortgage Knowledge Center.
* Search for SEO terms worth covering and know how to optimize for conversions.
* Own the health of your digital content and track performance by supporting the development of appropriate metrics.
* Develop and prioritize product requirements for new features, as well as enhancements to meet changing business, market, user and competitor needs.
* Make recommendations for difficult tradeoffs relating to product features, cost and schedule.
* Consult with internal stakeholders to understand business goals and create compelling content to reach them.
Education and Experience
Equivalent combination of education and experience is considered.
* Bachelor’s degree required with emphasis on Marketing, Digital Content and/or Design preferred.
* Minimum of 5+ years’ experience working with a Content Management System with a focus on content development and ongoing maintainence.
* Preferred experience with agile teams working with design, development and QA.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Equally effective and influential communicator in formal and informal settings with senior executives, peers, and team.
* Experience working with consumer facing products for financial institution preferred
* Ability to plan and execute customer-centric products that have a measurable impact on the business.
* Must have an Agile mindset not only with content but also in day-to-day work with problem solving and finding near-term solutions.
* Must have a passion around digital, omni-channel experiences, ecommerce, mobile, as well as a healthy obsession with what our members think about our products.
* Have a positive yet practical attitude; You are willing to take on any task that might help take one of our products a little further.
* Take initiative, aren’t afraid to fail, ask thoughtful questions, and constantly seek better ways of working and communicating.
Vidhwan Inc dba e-Solutions Inc | 2 N. Market St., #400, San Jose, CA, 95113
US No. –
e-Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. We especially invite women, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities to apply. EEO/AA/M/F/Vet/Disability .
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?lC9SPxxGM%2fisc%2f9CyzbrYAd