NO C2C or Third Party resumes
Our client, a leading Chicago based Investment Bank, is seeking a Business Analyst with a strong background in custom application development projects
The BA will work closely with the Product Manager, vendors, and engineering teams to deliver technology solutions that:
- Drive efficiency in our business operation and investment decision-making
- Enhance employee experience and engagement
- Facilitate client interaction
The BA ensures that solutions maintain alignment with strategic product goals and deliver intended business value. Additionally, the BA is responsible for project management activities for their team(s).
The individual will be involved in the following critical activities:
- Define and document business requirements and processes that will meet business goals and objectives.
- Understand project goals and coordinate all involved parties to ensure that the project is on track to deliver these goals.
- Partner with engineering teams to craft creative, technically-sound solutions that deliver business value.
- Define and analyze solution options that balance business value, usability, and technical feasibility.
- Create project plans that set milestones, identify dependencies, and communicate progress.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors through implementation and rollout.
- Advocate for the user community through understanding of their roles, responsibilities, and processes.
EDUCATION, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
The ideal experience and critical competencies for the role include the following:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent relevant experience.
- 2+ years of experience as a BA for custom development and/or vendor implementations.
- Passionate about and/or familiar with asset management and investing.
- Effective communication and ability to synthesize complex concepts for various audiences.
- Data and detail-oriented decision-making with affinity for tinkering with data and reporting tools.
- Powerful analytical skillset and can motivate others to share your vision and enthusiasm.
- Adaptable, dependable, and dedicated to your products and team.
– provided by Dice
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?of8a1hlG%2fb4gK1oqhZuJFAi