Join our team as we reshape the landscape or IT Services Delivery.
We are looking for a talented and motivated contracts administrator that will be responsible for all commercial and federal contracts. This individual will manage the entire contracts process for all new and existing clients.
DYOPATH, a leading Managed Service Provider (MSP) was founded to empower organizations by delivering trusted IT solutions. At DYOPATH we pursue both purpose and success, knowing one will ultimately lead to the other. Our core values foster a culture that promotes accountability, excellence, exceptional customer service and sustainability. Our team is passionate, fun, creative and courageous in communications.
- Contracts (various: including formal, short form, and annual contracts)-Drafting, Evaluation, Negotiation and execution
- Non Disclosure Agreements, Sales / Purchasing Agreements, Teaming Agreements, Sub-contracts Agreements, Consulting Agreements, Licensing Agreements, Master Agreements, DIR (Department of Information Resources) Agreements (state and local government), Contractor Teaming Arrangements (CTA), GSA (IT Schedule 70 and MOBIS) Agreements review of customer and government proposed terms and conditions.
- Distribution Agreements (resellers, agents, joint marketing etc.).
- Commercial (Hosting/Managed Services Agreement, Long Term Agreements, Short Term Agreements, T&M Agreements, DOD and Public (Federal, State and Local Municipalities) Contracting.
- Assist in the negotiation of contracts.
- Assist in the contractual portions for requests for proposals (RFPs). Provide past performance documentation for government RFPs in reference to the customer information, contract identification #, contract type, original dollar value, current dollar value, project start date and completion date for completed or ongoing government contracts. Coordinates all responses for the Representations and Certifications of government RFPs.
- Supervising fulfillment of contract terms and conditions according to federal policies, regulations and legislation (this includes the preparation and timely submission of all reporting requirements).
- Serve as the point of contact for customers on contractual matters.
- On all standard and nonstandard contracts, provide redlined recommendations and often negotiate directly with customer attorneys or purchasing staff until consensus has been reached.
- Maintain contractual records and documentation such as receipt and control of all contract correspondence, customer contact information sheets, contractual changes, status reports and other documents for all projects.
- As needed, provide guidance on contract matters to project managers or other operational staff, including training to new project managers and other employees in contracting practices and procedures.
- Develop and implement procedures for contract management and administration in compliance with company policy. As appropriate, contribute to or influence company policies.
- Work with Risk Management Department / Finance to coordinate contractual insurance requirements.
- Work with Finance to ensure adherence to broader finance and risk requirements such as revenue recognition, pricing and discounting policies, export controls etc. May include ‘financial engineering’ and understanding / evaluating economic impact of terms and term options.
- Support Product Management / Marketing to ensure company products and services are offered with appropriate, competitive terms and conditions.
- Monitor competitive terms. Monitor customer satisfaction with our terms and conditions and contracting practices. Recommend changes.
- Ensure that signed contracts are communicated to all relevant parties to provide contract visibility and awareness, interpretation to support implementation.
- Handle on-going issue and change management.
- Monitor transaction compliance (milestones, deliverables, invoicing etc.).
- Oversee Service Level Agreement Compliance.
- Ensure contract close-out, extension or renewal.
- Responsible for the coordination and maintenance of the contracts library (paper and electronic). This includes, filing, tracking and version control of all standard contractual documentation (Master Services Agreements, Non-Disclosure and Confidentiality Agreements, Teaming Agreements, PSA Agreements, Addendums, etc.), as well as agreements initiated by the Client.
- Coordinate, review and distribute new customer and existing customer information i.e., (Company Profile, Purchase Orders, New Contract or Addendum Information) for back office processing.
- Coordinate, review and distribute new subcontractor contract information and/or addendums for back office processing.
- Coordinate the distribution of all certificates of insurance (General Liability, Automobile Liability, Excess Umbrella Liability, E&O Liability and Workers Compensation and Employers Liability) as required by the customer, as well as requests for additional insurance, new requirements, or questions or concerns regarding our existing insurance.
- Coordinate background checks and drug screens for subcontractors as required for customer projects. Coordinate certifications for subcontracting companies to ensure that background checks and drug screens have been performed.
- Coordinate connection notices and disconnection notices with PDs and customers. Ensure that all departments involved are emailed the executed notice.
- Coordinate monthly DIR sales and HUB reports for our Security and DBITS contract. Process and review renewals as required.
- Coordinate, track, and monitor the processes required to obtain the Microsoft Certified Partner or Gold Partner status annually as directed by senior management.
- Coordinate GSA digital signatures to ensure they are active for GSA modifications.
- Coordinate GSA Contracts – MOBIS (Management, Organizational and Business Improvement Services) and IT Schedule 70 modifications as initiated by the government through the Vendor Support Center –
- Coordinate all GSA modification uploads with Federal Schedules who will initiate through the GSA Advantage website regarding IT Schedule 70 and MOBIS contracts if required.
- Ensure that the CCR registration website is updated on an annual basis and the NAICS codes required for RFPs are within the government requirements (review new requirement (52.204-10 REPORTING EXECUTIVE COMPENSATION AND FIRST-TIER SUBCONTRACT AWARDS (JUL 2010)
- Review and update the ORCA website to ensure our certifications and representations are up-to-date.
- Review the ARRA (American Recovery and Reinvestment Act) website for compliance with the GSA IT Schedule 70 and MOBIS contracts.
- Coordinate and submit GSA MOBIS Small Business Subcontracting Plan website .
- Report quarterly IFF Fees for GSA IT Schedule 70 and MOBIS contracts. Review reports submitted by accounting before uploading response on-line to .
- Coordinate and process funding as it is released for government contracts to ensure acceptance by the Project Manager or VP and then execute as required by the government and prime contractors.
- Other duties as assigned
- National Contract Management Association (NCMA) certifications: Certified Federal Contracts Manager (CFCM), or Certified Professional Contracts Manager (CPCM) designations preferred.
- Advanced knowledge of contract law and its application in the contract process is required.
- Ability to follow verbal and or written instructions.
- Ability to work under stress conditions and to successfully handle stressful situations efficiently and effectively.
- Ability to meet critical deadlines under stressful conditions.
- Graduation from an accredited four-year college or university with a degree in contract administration, public administration, business management or a closely related field is strongly preferred.
- Ability to establish and maintain working relationships with co-workers, supervisors, and customer personnel.
- At least 7 years of experience as a Senior Contract Administrator or Manager
- Lifting and/or Pulling up to 20lbs.Sitting, Bending, Standing
Equal Opportunity Employer
DYOPATH is committed to a work environment free of all forms of discrimination. DYOPATH recruits and hires without regard to age, color, disability, gender, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, military status, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic. For more information about DYOPATH, please visit our website at
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this classification. It is not designed to contain or to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of the employee assigned to this job.
– provided by Dice