Job Description for HCM – Technical Resource
- Good understanding of PeopleSoft HCM 9.2 Technical & Functional concepts
- Minimum 8-9 years’ experience working on Development & Enhancement type of project for a Global Installation.
- Extensive work Experience with People Code, App Engines, SQR and other Peoplesoft development tools.
- Good work Exposure on Integration Broker, Application Package, Security, Unix scripting
- Advanced SQL skills and knowledge of HCM data models.
- PeopleSoft HCM experience should include extensive working on Core HR, Benefits, Time & Labor
- Ability to work independently and multi-task many issues at once.
- Must have the ability to quickly identify problems and Application Services team to implement solutions with minimal downtime.
- Open for Shift working with highly dedicated attitude
– provided by Dice
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?8yptlZGfKSagwy%2bE%2fLmjbQr