At Durango Motor Company we do things a little differently than most. We focus on the guest experience and our non-commissioned sales environment offers an open and honest approach allowing us to provide the best in automotive sales, service, and collision center. We thrive on teamwork with an emphasis on individual accountability and employee satisfaction.
Durango Motor Company offers opportunities to embrace change, educate, and innovate, and expand the growth in your career. Due to our continued growth we are looking for sales professionals that are seeking the right opportunity to join our team. Not a car expert? New to the automotive industry? That’s OK! Whether you’ve worked in the industry for 20 years or are just trying to get your foot in the door, we are interested in talking to you!
Due to our continued growth we are looking for solid professionals that are seeking the right opportunity with huge growth potential. Currently we are looking for a Sales Consultant to join our team.
- Great Working Environment
- Career Advancement
- Paid Training
- Flexible PTO Plan
- Sick Leave Plan
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Supplemental Insurance
- 401(k) with Company Matching
- Holiday Pay
- Discounted Recreation Center Passes
- Approach, greet, and offer assistance or direction to any guest who enters the dealership showroom or sales lot.
- Assist guests in selecting a vehicle by asking questions and listening carefully to their responses.
- Explain product performance, application, and benefits to prospects.
- Describe all optional equipment available for customer purchase.
- Build strong rapport with customers.
- Perform high-quality, professional, and knowledgeable presentation and demonstration of new/pre-owned vehicles.
- Learn to overcome objections, close sales, and perform all other steps of the sales process in accordance with company standards.
- Report to the Sales Manager regarding objectives, planned activities, reviews, and analysis.
- Previous dealership experience is a huge plus
- Bi-Lingual candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
- Enthusiastic with high energy throughout the sales workday
- Outgoing with a friendly personality, especially while handling objections
- Have quality customer service skills
- Possess strong communication skills
- Must have a clean & valid driver’s license
- Must be willing to submit to a drug screen prior to employment
- Must be willing to submit to a background check for sales licensing purposes
Durango Motor Company is an EEO/AA/Veterans/Disabled employer.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?CVZSAZ%2b0O0dm2NSB17RuIAb