If you have a people-first attitude, multi-unit restaurant leadership experience, and are hungry to grow your career with a growth-orientated company, success awaits you at TMart!
OUR SUCCESSFUL REGIONAL SUPERVISOR / DIRECTOR OF OPERATIONS CANDIDATE EXPERIENCE INCLUDES:
- Track record of culture-building, identifying and developing future leadership.
- Clear, effective communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Advanced restaurant performance and personnel problem-solving skills.
- Keen understanding of all restaurant financials.
- Proven results in planning and strategizing both long-term and short-term goals.
- Self-disciplined, well organized, and able to meet deadlines.
- Accomplished in all restaurant operations.
- 80% in our restaurants to ensure the achievement of set objectives for personnel and metrics.
- 10% planning, administrative work and follow-up via home office.
- 10% working with leadership in company planning meetings and group restaurant tours.
- Hands-on learning via all-inclusive in-restaurant operations training.
- Supplemental classroom setting management-level training (through all levels of management)
- Field coaching and support with tenured Managers, Regional Supervisors, Administrative Support Team, and Directors.
- Five years of multi-unit restaurant management / corporate training experience.
- Understanding and demonstrated history of servant leadership principles.
- Successful ability to recruit, develop, and retain Managers and Crew Members.
- Ability to achieve set goals in sales, staffing, restaurant compliance, and training.
- Solid understanding of restaurant operations: food planning & preparation, purchasing, sanitation, security, company policies & procedures, personnel management, record-keeping, preparation of reports, and maintaining required standards of operations.
- Competitive in business planning with the ability to be present innovative ideas to capture and retain market share.
- Reliable vehicle and clean driving record.
- Competitive salaries, based on experience.
- Monthly mileage reimbursement (company vehicle an option after 1-year of successful employment for employees with an approved driving record)
- Monthly phone allowance (company phone an option after 1-year of successful employment)
- Monthly performance-based bonus potential
- Health, Dental, Life and Vision Insurance, 401K, and Vacation Pay
- Career development with growing company
About TMart Operations
TMart Operations has grown from zero to FORTY-FIVE restaurants in ten years with expansion plans for comparable growth over the next ten years. We are an award-winning franchise group that is innovative in our practices. We believe in the development of our people and putting them first, which has lead to what has become our company’s success story.
PandoLogic. Keywords: Restaurant Supervisor, Location: Tomah, WI – 54660
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?Kg361CnmnnpIJD%2beb8VVbgt