Prime Clerk, a division of Duff & Phelps, is the leading global provider of complex claims administration and business services. Through our proprietary technology platforms and industry experts, we provide a full suite of claims administration services, leading notice media solutions, a robust business services platform and unrivaled subject matter expertise in global corporate actions. As a division of Duff & Phelps, Prime Clerk and its affiliates employ more than 3,500 employees in over 70 offices around the world.
This individual will join a team executing numerous client service responsibilities related to administering large chapter 11 cases.
This is an entry level position with potential for growth and significant client contact.
The ideal candidate will be a proactive and meticulous critical thinker, willing to work long hours, as necessary. Excellent communication skills and proficiency with Microsoft Excel are required.
This position reports to the Vice President of Consulting, who in turn, reports to the President and COO of Prime Clerk.
The Consultant will perform the following functions:
- Promptly and accurately execute noticing projects and prepare associated affidavits of service and exhibits and maintain related data.
- Create, import, and maintain creditor data and service lists.
- Input, analyze, maintain, and monitor claims data.
- Manage inquiry logs, including preparing and circulating inquiry logs to client and case professionals, promptly forwarding applicable escalations, and coordinating with Prime Clerk’s internal communications team.
- Communicate effectively and professionally with counsel, advisors, production (internal and external) and internal colleagues.
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent work experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Strong communication skills
- Legal, financial or technology industry background a plus
In order to be considered for a position at Duff & Phelps, you must formally apply via careers.duffandphelps.jobs
Duff & Phelps is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We will not discriminate between applications for reason of gender, gender identity, race, religion, color, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, age or disability .
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/ATSApply.aspx?%2by1pS5HEbDUrVdjX1%2bovggw