DPP is seeking a Sr. Business Analyst with SAP and Tax Accounting experience for our client in Lansing, MI.
Reviews, analyzes, and evaluates Treasury’s business systems and user needs. Experienced with business process reengineering and identifying new applications of technology to business problems to make business more effective
Complete job description:
This position will serve as a Senior Business analyst for Treasury’s highly complex tax systems and other Treasury applications for the Bureau of Local Government, Tax Compliance, Tax Processing, Collections and others. Performs business analyst duties related to the design, development, enhancement, implementation and maintenance of applications and systems for these Bureaus. Serves as a technical consultant to Treasury clients to develop solutions to streamline critical business processes according to Treasury’s strategic plan. This position is integral to developing and maintaining Treasury’s automated processes, streamlining critical business processes, data integrity, and securing Treasury systems. Position performs as an information technology professional participating in a variety of analytical assignments that provide for the enhancement, integration, maintenance, and implementation of Department of Treasury’s information systems. This position will be a single point of contact for Treasury related businesses functionality. SAP background is preferred.
Position is responsible for the following:
- Senior Business Analyst with both functional and SAP skills
- Serve as a communication bridge between non-technical business users and technical solution developers
- Elicit and document functional requirements
- Develop and document technical system requirements
- Review and document business processes
- Contribute to use case / user stories estimates
- Develop use case / user stories documentation
- Develop functional designs
- Support system design and development
- Prepare realistic, practically valid, versatile test data
- Develop software test plans
- Participate in Regression testing, Quality Assurance testing, User acceptance testing
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Work with stakeholders and discover the underlying business need
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with clients
- Ensure requirements and business solutions map to a business need
- Assists with documentation, training materials, and knowledge transfer between technical teams and end-users
- Serves as a technical consultant to Treasury clients to develop solutions to streamline critical business processes according to Treasury’s strategic plan
- Participate in a variety of analytical assignments that provide for the enhancement, integration, maintenance and implementation of Department of Treasury’s policies, procedures, and information systems.
This position is located in Lansing, Michigan. DPP offers a range of compensation and benefits packages to our employees and their eligible dependents. Call today to learn more about working with DPP.
Click the apply button or contact our recruiter Lindsay Burger at to learn more about this position (20-00838).
Authorized US Worker – s and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time. EOE/AA/V/D
– provided by Dice
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?yrDKNTi7K1wmxFEFdzfS%2bgw