What we do:
We find IT people who are ready to take their careers further, and connect them with incredible professional opportunities at innovative and cutting-edge companies.
Our culture: DPP is a highly collaborative workplace. Our people have a strong desire for individual success and achievement. We have goals to reach, we have fun reaching them, and we all share in the success.
We want to talk with you if:
- You enjoy sales, where your compensation is measured by RESULTS, not activity
- You’re willing to talk to people via phone, email, text, and through social media
- You have the desire and initiative to develop and run your own desk, an entrepreneurial Client, and the discipline to work remotely
- You live in Michigan, and have the ability to work from home.
idealfIT® professional profile:
We need someone who can make an immediate contribution. This position will provide a substantial financial reward for the candidate who is hard working and accustomed to commission-based compensation. You must have experience recruiting, not simply pulling resumes from a job board.
- A minimum of 2 years as a recruiter – preference given to experience in the technology industry.
- Ability to read and understand a technical resume.
- Quick response to open requirements through candidate pipeline, social media, job boards and referrals.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Prior experience with placing candidates in Contract and Direct Hire opportunities.
- Strong sense of urgency and desire to get the job done.
Interested? Learn more:
Send your resume to for immediate consideration, or even better, call Tyler Eaves to discuss your career with DPP!
What’s in it for you?
- At DPP, we believe the health and wellness of our employees is paramount to their success both in the workplace and in life. DPP is pleased to offer our eligible employees and their dependents, including domestic partners, a comprehensive benefits and options package.
- At DPP, we believe that everyone who works here deserves to be treated fairly, to be treated as a professional, and to be compensated properly. In addition, we believe that you should work in an environment that breeds success. All of these factors inspire the staff to take pride in providing solutions and have fun doing it!
- At DPP, everyone cares about the outcomes they produce and how it affects the lives of the people they work with – both clients and candidates. This is teamwork that really shows in everything we do.
- Visit our website at to learn more.
– provided by Dice
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?L50QYonlxrjJIyEMPOzWnQf