A new tab will open
About The Team
You will be a part of the Dasher Support Labs team, a component of Dasher Experience. This team’s role is to provide quality, high-touch, and virtual support services to both prospective and active Dashers. The ultimate, ongoing objective is to elevate the experience prospective and existing Dashers have when engaging with the DoorDash to enhance prospective Dasher conversion rate, and active Dasher retention rate. To achieve this objective, the team will operationalize and execute support experience experiments. Successful experiments will then be scaled and may continue to live within the Dasher Support Labs team or be transitioned to the broader Support Ops organization.
About the Role: Dasher Support Lab Team Lead
As the DSL Team Lead, your role will be remote and project-focused. Team Leads will be assigned to a project with a Supervisor. Supervisors will look to the assigned Team Lead(s) to help own and manage the project team of agents to ensure that the work is being executed on time and to the level of quality needed.
You’re Excited About This Opportunity Because You Will…
- Own the execution of different projects primarily focused on enhancing the Dasher experience
- Manage a project team of agents and act as an escalation point to resolve issues and questions
- Monitor and evaluate project-level success metrics as well as agent-level performance metrics
- Mentor agents in professional development
- Partner with applicable DxX stakeholders for project ramp ups and closeouts
We’re Excited About You Because…
- At least 1 year of experience in resolving Dasher-related issues
- Demonstrated capability in facilitating training as well as acting as an escalation point in handling questions/issues
- Strong project management experience
- Strong and clear written and verbal communication
- An analytical mindset and skills
- Proactive critical thinking / problem solving skills
- Consistent and strong performance in previous role(s) without any disciplinary issues
Why You’ll Love Working at DoorDash
- We are leaders – Leadership is not limited to our management team. It’s something everyone at DoorDash embraces and embodies.
- We are doers – We believe the only way to predict the future is to build it. Creating solutions that will lead our company and our industry is what we do — on every project, every day.
- We are learners – We’re not afraid to dig in and uncover the truth, even if it’s scary or inconvenient. Everyone here is continually learning on the job, no matter if we’ve been in a role for one year or one minute.
- We are customer-obsessed – Our mission is to grow and empower local economies. We are committed to our customers, merchants, and dashers and believe in connecting people with possibility.
- We are all DoorDash – The magic of DoorDash is our people, together making our inspiring goals attainable and driving us to greater heights.
- We offer great compensation packages and comprehensive health benefits.
DoorDash is a technology company that connects customers with their favorite local and national businesses in over 4,000 cities and all 50 states across the United States and Canada. Founded in 2013, DoorDash empowers merchants to grow their businesses by offering on-demand delivery, data-driven insights, and better in-store efficiency, providing delightful experiences from door to door. By building the last-mile delivery infrastructure for local cities, DoorDash is bringing communities closer, one doorstep at a time. Read more on the DoorDash blog or at .
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.
To Apply: Click Here