Love dealing with people but not making food? We’ve got you covered! The Customer Experience Representative will WOW the customer by making sure they have a positive experience either in the store or over the phone. You will be the face and voice to Domino’s customers as the first responder. Bring your personality!
Daily Routine: Greet customers and provide them with a positive, engaging experience with your personality, professionalism and performanceTake customer orders (in-person or over the phone) working with our technology and Point of Sales SystemCreate a great in-store customer experience by cleaning, preparing, and maintaining the front of the storeCreate a great drive up and curbside experience by keeping the store front clean and executing our contactless experience safelyTake ownership of customer concerns and work with management to WOW them!Ensure orders are organized, accurate and up to standards! You are the last chance we have to impress!
• Ability to multi-task/work efficiently under pressure
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment – Handle the Rush
• Effective communication with team members and customers
• Understand safe food handling, food storage and sanitation
• Ability to work nights and weekends
• Excellent customer service skills and basic math
• Ability to take direction from management
*Must be 16 years of age or older to be considered and be able to pass a background check meeting or exceeding Domino’s standards. Category: Customer Service , Keywords: Customer Service Representative
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?39e3RcFOq6Y8DimA%2fANpbAd