Love dealing with people but not making food? We’ve got you covered! The Customer Experience Representative will WOW the customer by making sure they have a positive experience either in the store or over the phone. You will be the face and voice to Domino’s customers as the first responder. Bring your personality!
- Greet customers and provide them with a positive, engaging experience with your personality, professionalism and performance
- Take customer orders (in-person or over the phone) working with our technology and Point of Sales System
- Create a great in-store customer experience by cleaning, preparing, and maintaining the front of the store
- Create a great drive up and curbside experience by keeping the store front clean and executing our contactless experience safely
- Take ownership of customer concerns and work with management to WOW them!
- Ensure orders are organized, accurate and up to standards! You are the last chance we have to impress!
• Ability to multi-task/work efficiently under pressure
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment – Handle the Rush
• Effective communication with team members and customers
• Understand safe food handling, food storage and sanitation
• Ability to work nights and weekends
• Excellent customer service skills and basic math
• Ability to take direction from management
*Must be 16 years of age or older to be considered and be able to pass a background check meeting or exceeding Domino’s standard
PandoLogic. Keywords: Customer Service Representative, Location: Westover, AL – 35185
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?YuiqU34x1o5LW96WFmZqyQg