We offer a travel stipend for those who are traveling in from area greater than 100 miles from facility.
Provides safe, competent nursing care for patients in accordance with facility policies, standards, and philosophy. Provides professional leadership and support to the healthcare team. The concepts of Patient Centered Care will provide the foundation for all nursing care. Demonstrates Service Excellence standards at all times.
- Graduate of an accredited or NLN-approved RN program.
- BLS (or obtained during orientation)
- Current state nursing license
- Prefer one year full time or three years part time experience in acute care setting.
- ACLS, PALS, or NRP (or obtained within six months of employment) in required specialty.
- Handle with Care (or obtained within six months of employment) in required specialty
- Must successfully pass any pre-employment assessment(s) required by the facility.
Doctors Hospital of Laredo offers medical, dental, vision, retirement, life insurance and disability benefits to help meet the needs of employees and their families. As our employee, you may be eligible to choose from a comprehensive list of benefits and select those that best meet the needs of you and your family.
All UHS subsidiaries are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates. UHS subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers and as such, openly support and fully commit to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion and compensation of individuals without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), genetic information, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
We believe that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?UO46q7c3dMz2Zz%2bedKOKpAk