We are looking to assemble a team of best-in-class, innovative and passionately impatient people. We want to gather their talents and skills to achieve one goal: unlock the power of “DNA-write.” We offer the opportunity of joining a dynamic, international, and highly skilled team in a pioneering startup. Our DNA On Demand platform not only has the potential to change the way the world makes and uses synthetic DNA, but also to accelerate the rate of discovery by delivering upon the promise of same-day results.
This is an opportunity to join a rapidly growing company and to have a large impact on developing a technology that will have far-reaching impact across biological sciences.
We are looking for an experienced Marketing Communications Manager who can be our messaging “conductor” and develop communications from ground zero. You will own the development of the strategic messaging and direct the tactical integration of our brand and product messaging in communications across all media necessary to achieve our sales objectives. You will drive the communications roadmap, with a strong focus on digital marketing, that maximizes the reach of our products & services and delivers on our growth expectations. This is a mission critical role on the Commercial team that requires collaboration with team members in Marketing, Sales, Product Development and senior management. We’re looking for the leader who can bring together the essential elements of our brand in all of our product focused and corporate communications. You will be the visionary, drive the tempo and harmonize our communications to deliver success.
- Direct and execute corporate and product marketing communications acting as brand champion; own messaging across all media channels.
- Own corporate and product messaging, gain buy-in across leadership, and deploy consistently across channels. Periodically review and modify to address applicable market audiences.
- Lead and develop go-to-market plans for new product introductions by ensuring consistent messaging and positioning, and coordinate execution across communication media channels and sales training .
- Drive & execute product marketing programs and campaigns to accelerate adoption of our platforms through strong partnerships with product management, applications, and sales.
- Develop, budget, monitor, and evaluate the success of campaigns for optimization and continued effectiveness; determine ROI.
- Formulate and drive digital strategy and content roadmap to transform and maximize reach, from ideation through execution and implementation.
- Proactively identify, execute, and refresh content strategies to generate awareness, demand, and improved customer experience and conversion.
- Own and manage digital marketing assets; build a collateral portfolio for digital, virtual & print interactions.
- Collaborate with Product Management and Applications to develop and produce awareness & education materials for market outreach & expansion.
- Direct and manage consultants, freelancers, agencies in multiple countries.
- Develop product packaging in line with brand.
- Direct PR/IR programs to establish company as leader to attract investors, customers, and employees.
- Own marketing campaign management and data capture within the CRM system.
- Have a passion for commercializing platforms that are game-changing and require an audience behavioral shift
- Proven experience in building communications and assets across marketing channels/media from ground zero
- Experienced with investor communications; IPO experience a plus
- Experienced in global product launches or specific programs and campaigns to support corporate & commercial strategy
- Have the drive and initiative to learn new skills and can demonstrate complete ownership of assigned marketing campaigns and programs
- Creative thinker and can help establish new frontiers in how we communicate with prospects, customers, investors, be unafraid to re-draw the box, etc.
- Ability to convert complex technical concepts and product capabilities into crisp messages on benefits for the target audience
- Effectiveness in building relationships with key stakeholders necessary for collaboration at all levels and influence without authority. Gain alignment and achieve results by power of influence alone
- BA/BS degree in marketing or equivalent, preferably with background in Biological Sciences
- 10+ years of marketing experience in a similar position within the life science industry.
- Strong writing & graphic design appreciation skills are required for this role; must demonstrate proven experience in writing digital content, technical writing, and copywriting as well as knowing when the right picture or graphic will speak more effectively. .
- Excellent communication skills with ability to present technical presentation in sales trainings, small groups and customers.
- Ability to travel up to 25% domestic and international.
- Start-up mind-set and experience is strongly preferred.
- Experienced across the marketing continuum
- Understanding of the new product introduction and product lifecycle management processes
- Account, vendor, or project management experience
- Job location: South San Francisco, US or Paris, France
- Requires travel among DNA Script corporate offices and client sites throughout US and Europe.
- Start date: Q1 2021
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?ClHc5OEqhJOY9VU0B3QWogh