Diverse Staffing is now accepting Maintenance Technician applicants for immediate hire. This is a Temp-to-hire position. In this job, you will work for our client at a facility in Indianapolis, Indiana. This position pays up to $30.00 and is a 3rd shift position. You will report to work between 11:00 pm and 7:00 am. Monday – Friday plus overtime as needed on the weekend.
- Great teamwork environment.
- Opportunity to be hired as a perm employee.
- Career opportunity with an established and growing company.
A Maintenance Technician for our team on this assignment will be responsible for repairing and maintaining production machinery and equipment including molding machines, punch presses, and automated assemblers and liners.
The following is an example of some of the tasks you may be asked to perform daily working in this position:
- The individual will be responsible for adhering to food and safety procedures.
- Perform under minimum supervision troubleshoot and perform preventative maintenance
- Utilize experience with electrical, mechanical, and electronic theories to test, modify, maintain, and repair equipment
- Support production operations including hydraulic, mechanical, pneumatic systems, punch presses, and automated assemblers
- Troubleshoot and maintain all plant equipment
At Diverse Staffing, our focus is on helping people achieve their career goals through the right career opportunities. We truly value our staff. Diverse employees enjoy safe work environments, fair supervision, reliable pay, and even benefits like medical coverage if you need it!
It’s time to join a winning team. Apply today!
For immediate consideration, apply online and contact us for an interview at:
Indianapolis Recruiting Center
Address: 7176 Waldemar Dr. Indianapolis, IN 46268
Job Order ID: 160807
- Attention to detail
- Reliable transportation required
- Posses strong fabrication and mechanical skills
- 3-5 years experience with electrical and mechanical troubleshooting techniques
- Working knowledge of hydraulic, pneumatic, and electrical schematics
- Previous manufacturing experience is required
- Basic reading, writing, and math skills.
- Lift up to 50 lbs.
- Walk, stand, and/or sit for an entire shift
- Grasp, grip, reach, pull, push, bend, squat, kneel or balance
- Ability to work well with others in a team environment
Diverse Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or other protected status. Diverse Staffing is committed to providing jobs for veterans transitioning to civilian life.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?YoougGHUlICGlrktxVs%2fZAn