Program Manager – Senior Sales Enablement
Direct Hire! Atlanta, GA OR Remote!!
The Senior Sales Enablement Manager Identity Services is a unique role that requires the candidate to manage the incubation and launch of new services through the creation, revision and use of streamlined sales processes that result in acceleration of revenue and market adoption. This position acts as a liaison between external customers, sales team, and internal stakeholders to improve buyer interactions, understand and provide product based customer feedback and ultimately creates plans and templates to stabilize the end to end sales approach and buying process for new Identity Services. The ideal candidate for this position likely has prior successful sales, sales support and project management skills.
- Build relationships with and act as the main point of contact for Customers interested in new Identity services that drive collaborative discussions and coordination with the product team as input to the strategic product roadmap.
- Process and solicit customer feedback, be aware of and seek out market trends and information on competitive services to shape internal reports and presentations.
- Act as a liaison between internal stakeholders to include product, technical, security, legal and other relevant stakeholders to educate customers on services and ensure accuracy when developing integration, sales and marketing plans as input to contracts.
- Project manage, track and maintain a dashboard of Identity Services customer tracking through the end to end sales cycle.
- Assist sales team in responding to and presenting product overviews, requests for pricing, questionnaires and contracts and proposals to customers.
- Maintain and track status of negotiations to keep key stakeholders including executives up to date on a defined interval basis.
- Define risks and communicate escalations effectively with relevant stakeholders to resolve contractual and service level inquiries quickly.
- Partner with attorneys, sales, sales operations, finance, security, and other stakeholder teams to drive closure of sales agreements of Identity Services to retire revenue objectives.
- Serve as the designated contact for contract related questions to specified internal stakeholders, sales, and customers.
- Attend customer meetings to resolve contractual issues and discuss and resolve open items with customer’s counsel as needed.
- Develop and maintain contract templates, clauses and playbooks to establish consistency in negotiations and align with company policies.
- Assist with maintaining, developing, implementing, and continuously improving processes and procedures for consistent, compliant, and efficient contracting process and operations.
- Coordinate with product and operations to ensure contract templates and trial agreements are in executed contracts into internal contract database.
- Contribute as a team player to help maximize the value of the Commercial team as an effective, respected, and valued sales enablement resource to drive revenue for Company.
- Undergraduate degree or JD.
- 5+ years of relevant experience in reviewing, drafting, negotiating, and managing contracts in support and delivery of SaaS services.
- Project management skills and the ability to create high level and detailed status reports regarding relationship and negotiation progress on a weekly basis.
- Ability to review and analyze contracts quickly with utmost accuracy with strong working knowledge of commercial legal principles and terms.
- Knowledge of data security and data privacy a plus.
- Practical business judgment with a highly responsive, client service-oriented attitude.
- Excellent, clear, concise and timely communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Demonstrated track record of establishing strong, collaborative relationships with sales, customer and partners
- Good judgment, integrity, and strong organizational skills and attention to details.
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure to meet specific deadlines while staying highly aligned with multiple stakeholders.
- Ability to quickly establish and consistently maintain positive collaborative working relationships with all key stakeholders.
- Excellent project management and recordkeeping skills with a desire to improve and streamline processes.
- Prior experience with tools such as Salesforce, Docusign, and Contract management systems.
- Ambitious go-getter willing to roll up their sleeves; team-oriented and dedicated to achieving and exceeding expectations.
- Prior experience working in a startup organization.
– provided by Dice
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?eKVBnpPjhpz8v25oFi0GpQz