The Technical Client Service Representative II will have primary responsibilities consisting of a broad range of customer support and sales activities. These duties include consulting with new and existing customers on appropriate products to maximize revenue and increase customer satisfaction, aiding our advertising customers with the effective use of products to better merchandise their vehicles. Provide support to potential consumer and site browser requests for assistance via phone, email and chat with thorough answers and the utmost courtesy. The successful CSR II will be able to stay up-to-date on processes and product changes, effectively troubleshoot technical issues, meet standard performance metrics including revenue goals, and deliver world-class customer service.
Performance Objectives Daily Communications:
- Receive and respond to inbound customer telephone, chats and email inquiries regarding advertising products and/or services.
- Other interaction via telephone, fax, email, and face-to-face may occur with customers, other Customer Service Department teams and internal teams as applicable.
- Educate customers about features and benefits of products in order to improve product related sales and customer satisfaction
- Determine customer requirements and expectations in order to recommend specific products and solutions
- Proactively recommend items needed by customers to increase customer satisfaction and improve transaction profitability
- Ability to comprehend instructions, short correspondence, and memos and ask clarifying questions to ensure understanding
- Ability to write emails, chat messages and letters to internal and external customers
- Ability to conduct business over the telephone, in chat, and in email in a professional manner and in a team environment
- Follow issues from identification to resolution, working with various internal departments and external affiliated websites and companies to bring resolution to customer concerns as they arise
- Ability to effectively present information to customers, co-workers, supervisors on a one-on-one basis
- This includes assisting others with technical troubleshooting and issue resolution as necessary
- Utilize computerized systems to notate customer interactions, concerns, trends, track calls, and other reporting as necessary
- Includes producing, formatting and appropriate delivery of reports as necessary not limited to the use of Outlook, Excel, Word and other programs and applications as required
Ad Hoc responsibilities:
- The Client Service Representative II will show the flexibility necessary to adjust to changing/additional duties and responsibilities as the department and company changes
- Additional responsibilities may be delegated to the Client Service Representative II in order to assist the department and company with meeting their goals and mission.
– provided by Dice
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?of8a1hlG%2fb7Ac3CT0BOcEwi