Kindly find below mention JD. If interested kindly reply with updated resume
Title : ServiceNow Admin
Location : Phoenix AZ ( Remote till Covid )
Duration : 3-4 Months
Looking for a ServiceNow certified Admin to join our growing ServiceNow practice. The successful candidate will be part of a team responsible for the maintenance and enhancement of the ServiceNow Platform and must be able to act with a sense of urgency and adapt to changing priorities.
- Work on daily break – fix items (Incidents / Problems / Service Catalog Tasks etc.)
- Work on Platform maintenance activities: patching and upgrades.
- Document, track and monitor all problems and requests to ensure a timely resolution.
- Work directly with end users to resolve support issues within ServiceNow.
- Create and configure Business Rules, UI Policies, UI Actions, Client Scripts and ACLs including advanced scripting of each.
- Create and configure Notifications, UI pages, UI Macros, Script Includes, Formatters, etc. in ServiceNow.
- Load, manipulate and maintain data between ServiceNow and other systems.
- Develop, configure and improve core and custom applications.
- Work closely with ServiceNow functional team to build requested items and tasks using workflows to manage processes from the customer to the fulfillment teams.
- Advice functional and admin teams on design, development and overall ServiceNow best practices.
- Work in an Agile environment with Scrum development process.
- Strong working knowledge of ServiceNow ITSM components such as Change/Incident/Problem Management, Service Catalog, Knowledge and Release Management, etc.
- Good experience in following areas of ServiceNow – Workflow Editing, Report Generation, Performance Analytics, Update Sets, Glide Records and System, Service Portal,
- Knowledge on Discovery, CMDB configuration and Asset Management, Orchestrator / MID Server
- ITIL Foundational Certification (good to have) but must be familiar with ITIL concepts.
- Demonstrated experience in performing day-to-day ServiceNow Administration tasks and activities for platform product/services operations delivering ServiceNow ITSM, ITOM, and ITBM capabilities (including configuration)
- Demonstrated experience in rapidly troubleshooting and resolving Tier 2 level production support issues for ServiceNow products
- At least 1 year of installation experience as a ServiceNow system administrator, including ServiceNow IT service management (ITSM) experience.
- ServiceNow system administrator certification.
- Bachelor’s degree in the related field.
- Strong oral and written communication skills are required
- Demonstrated problem-solving and analytical abilities.
– provided by Dice
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?pPlOwfK%2fiLsYTnaxGdyXsgo